+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

athi_prakash

Star Member
Aug 29, 2022
As per tracker my background pass on 27th Jan, Eligibility is in progress.
If anyone, who got portal email, can say the number days between background complete in the tracker and eligibility complete or the portal email?
That would give everyone else a fair idea of how long all of us will have to wait.

tring

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
I dont know how to find out what my visa office is but I am in Toronto, should I call IRCC and just ask them that?

Deekyu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
I dont know how to find out what my visa office is but I am in Toronto, should I call IRCC and just ask them that?
your physical location doesn't matter, they just somehow assign your application. I'm in London :D I did ask for a CBSA note.

Reactions: tring

Toddk2

Oct 6, 2021
That's what i did. The agent gave me a pretty good description of where my application was in the process.

Reactions: tring

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Me too Nov 10 AOR.

I called IRCC , My primary office was Kitchener but they are backed up so my file was sent to Vancouver. Vancouver processed it and sent it back to primary. So now i'm just waiting on a final decision.
Agreed! I have not seen anyone with Vancouver VO post about GUs or the portal email

nixferns

Aug 26, 2020
Me too Nov 10 AOR.

I called IRCC , My primary office was Kitchener but they are backed up so my file was sent to Vancouver. Vancouver processed it and sent it back to primary. So now i'm just waiting on a final decision.
What's your timeline? And have you passed all stages?