+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

Omtra

Jan 11, 2018
My Eligibility changed to "Completed" today on the new tracker. Everything is "Completed" now except for Background, which is "Not Started". I wouldn't trust it too much though, since I called IRCC couple weeks ago and they have confirmed that Security and Criminality checks were completed (and it's on "we are processing your background" in my regular account). Not sure what's left, but I hope that it won't take long. Nov 1 AOR

cec-candidate

Dec 22, 2022
For my spouse and kid, the eligibility shows not started. Although I got the portal emails and submitted the info. It looks like Eligibility is for principal applicant only. Also, I have not received COPR so far but the trackers show the document nos. for the same.
I see the same. No official eCOPR yet but can see the COPR numbers on the tracker as of today

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Got Portal email today
AOR - 25 nov
Dec 20 - medical and biometrics updated
No update since then
Called IRCC yesterday. Was told eligibility passed, criminality passed, info sharing complete, security not started
Today feb 8 - got first portal email
congrats. so you got no ghost updates, correct?

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
Theyve updated the tracker again. It now shows my copr details
Nice spot! Just logged in, and same here. Annoying you can't just download it haha!
Happy to see the document has been created though, congratulations!

I guess with the announcement of the tracker being for all pathways they are updating it daily? Great news for applicants!

anki1

Feb 9, 2023
Anyone else having issues signing up for the tracker? I am 100% sure filling the correct info in "Step 1 of 3 Create your account", however once I press "Next step" it takes a few seconds and then it takes me to an error page that says this: "We’re experiencing a technical difficulty" with no other info. I haven't read about anyone else facing this error.

AOR: November 13, 2022

Last edited:
Reactions: harsgeet and AAmd29

tring

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Does anyone else have everything as Completed on tracker and only Eligibility as Not Started?

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
Anyone else having issues signing up for the tracker? I am 100% sure filling the correct info in "Step 1 of 3 Create your account", however once I press "Next step" it takes a few seconds and then it takes me to an error page that says this: "We’re experiencing a technical difficulty" with no other info. I haven't read about anyone else facing this error.

AOR: November 13, 2022
Same issue i can't register no matter what. Tried everything