+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

CEC2023

Star Member
Jan 24, 2023

athi_prakash

Star Member
Aug 29, 2022
Received a passport request, I guess my journey is almost over. I'm CEC inland, however my passport has expired recently - just waiting for the new one. AOR Nov 1
Congrats, would you please share the timeline/dates from the new tracker?

Omtra

Jan 11, 2018
Congrats, would you please share the timeline/dates from the new tracker?
Oct ~15: ITA
Nov 1: submitted/AOR: Nov 1
Dec 15: biometrics & medical updated
Jan ~5: updated PCC through web form: (I was just worried that I have uploaded the wrong one and have provided an updated one)
Jan ~15: ghost update (background check changed to "we are processing")
Jan 20-25: I called IRCC and they have confirmed that my security and criminality were completed
Jan 30: I got paranoid about my NOC code and sent a CSE stating that the submitted NOC "might" be wrong and here's another one that "might" fit too, since I have an uncommon job (another NOC is eligible for CEC too)
Feb 2: another ghost update
Feb 3: ADR (uploaded the same day)
Feb 8: eligibility changed to "completed" in the new tracker. Background was still at "not started".
Feb 9: passport request

Last edited:

Omtra

Jan 11, 2018
Received a passport request, I guess my journey is almost over. I'm CEC inland, however my passport has expired recently - just waiting for the new one. AOR Nov 1
Maybe I got excited a bit too early though, since this request looks like ADR, not the actual PPR (I have checked the what does the actual PPR look like). However it seems that all the other checks are completed. Is it time to get excited yet?..

tring

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hey guys sorry to post this again, my background, medical and biometric are all complete in new tracker but the eligibility says Not Started
Does anyone know what this means or is anyone else in the same boat?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hey guys sorry to post this again, my background, medical and biometric are all complete in new tracker but the eligibility says Not Started
Does anyone know what this means or is anyone else in the same boat?
Means you still have the possibility of being ineligible but you are not a security threat.

Me on the other, my eligibility is passed but I could be a national security threat