+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

harsgeet

Oct 8, 2018
Anyone else having issues signing up for the tracker? I am 100% sure filling the correct info in "Step 1 of 3 Create your account", however once I press "Next step" it takes a few seconds and then it takes me to an error page that says this: "We’re experiencing a technical difficulty" with no other info. I haven't read about anyone else facing this error.

AOR: November 13, 2022
Same here. not able to register. Tried every other possible patterns with no luck.

Raj0411

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
I am also having similar issue, guys @anki1 please update once you are able to register.
@anki1 @AAmd29
I was able to login with the details available on my old passport.
The place of birth was differently mentioned on my new and old passport.
If you had old passport, try to log in with the details available on that.
i hope this help you guys to log in.

Reactions: AAmd29

spandita

Feb 18, 2022
@anki1 & @Raj0411

Another trick is with the name. If you don't have a last name in the passport(like me), then leave the first name blank while registering for the tracker and fill in the complete name in the family/last name field. Even though, the first name field is marked with red "*", signifying required - It is not.

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
Finally able to login thanks to tips here in this thread. No updates in my application after MEP/BIL - Dec 19, AOR - Nov 25. PVO Ottawa SVO Sydney btw. Hoping to hear good news soon

spandita

Feb 18, 2022
Finally able to login thanks to tips here in this thread. No updates in my application after MEP/BIL - Dec 19, AOR - Nov 25. PVO Ottawa SVO Sydney btw. Hoping to hear good news soon
Good that you are able to log in to the tracker. Is the information different from the CIC portal?

I am not able to log in. After trying so many combinations for name/place of birth, I moved to the verification step. At the verification step, it is showing email id of the representative whom I had used for the Work Permit/TRV application and not for my PR. Not sure, why his email is linked to my PR application. I had raised a web form to update contact info for my UCI.

I am so on edge, as I am getting ghost updates in my CIC portal and fearing that my decision mail might also get to the representative.

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
Good that you are able to log in to the tracker. Is the information different from the CIC portal?

I am not able to log in. After trying so many combinations for name/place of birth, I moved to the verification step. At the verification step, it is showing email id of the representative whom I had used for the Work Permit/TRV application and not for my PR. Not sure, why his email is linked to my PR application. I had raised a web form to update contact info for my UCI.

I am so on edge, as I am getting ghost updates in my CIC portal and fearing that my decision mail might also get to the representative.
Similar situation! Had to try so many combination only to find out that the contact information was still my previous representative used for work permit. We called IRCC and during agent's verification, agent had to confirm my contact details and updated it.

I think you're near PPR since you're getting ghost updates. I havent seen a single ghost update but still hoping for good news!