+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

kaihuh

Nov 22, 2022
Does anyone has the security in progress but all other check has passed. Could it be a security screening?

Called IRCC, the agent said he doesn't see security in progress very often. But he doesn't have any detail behind it.

On Jan 20 the Background verification status has been updated to In progress, no any update after that. :(

PVO: Sydney
SVO: Ottawa

Last edited:

Arora12

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
Does anyone has the security in progress but all other check has passed. Could it be a security screening?

Called IRCC, the agent said he don't see security in progress very often. But he don't have any detail behind it.

On Jan 20 the Background verification status has been updated to In progress, no any update after that. :(
What is your AOR and VO?

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
I have a feeling your country of citizenship has alot to do with security processing. Im noticing that European and other 1st world countries are getting processed faster, those at 'at risk' countries will take longer time. My country isn't in a war or in conflict with US but it doesnt have a great reputation when it comes to immigration

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hello group, I got my GCMS notes today and its very confusing/incorrect. Below are some inaccuracies in my notes,

1. I am a Software engineer with NOC 21231 and I have mention this everywhere in my documents and application. But when I see my notes I see some weird NOC codes 3113 and 1243 for dentist and coordinator

2. The years of foreign experience is not counted correctly. Its mentioned 2022-12. But I am in Canada since 2021-10.

3. Somethings like the salary and review required reasons(couldn't provide work ex on letter head but provided all other supporting docs) I can say are valid.

I am confused if the notes are generated incorrectly or there is a backend data mixup with my application.

Question, should I call IRCC agent and ask them to make a note of this or raise a webform for this observation?

Due date on the file is 2 March.

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
Hello group, I got my GCMS notes today and its very confusing/incorrect. Below are some inaccuracies in my notes,

1. I am a Software engineer with NOC 21231 and I have mention this everywhere in my documents and application. But when I see my notes I see some weird NOC codes 3113 and 1243 for dentist and coordinator

2. The years of foreign experience is not counted correctly. Its mentioned 2022-12. But I am in Canada since 2021-10.

3. Somethings like the salary and review required reasons(couldn't provide work ex on letter head but provided all other supporting docs) I can say are valid.

I am confused if the notes are generated incorrectly or there is a backend data mixup with my application.

Question, should I call IRCC agent and ask them to make a note of this or raise a webform for this observation?

Due date on the file is 2 March.
Where did you get your notes? Maybe theres a typo when you entered details? Do the notes reflect same info vs GCkey and portal tracker?

Even DB migrations dont normally mixup data unless someone messed it up. I hope you figure it out soon. We'll wait for your updates

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Where did you get your notes? Maybe theres a typo when you entered details? Do the notes reflect same info vs GCkey and portal tracker?

Even DB migrations dont normally mixup data unless someone messed it up. I hope you figure it out soon. We'll wait for your updates
I checked my NOC codes again in the documents and in the application. They are as expected. The notes have NOC codes and employer names that are not at all related to me or my work field. I got the notes from CBSA