+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - November 2022 AOR ******

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
There are a lot with AOR Nov 2022 with zero movements since MEP/BIL. Please see here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-november-2022-aor.781001/post-10352172
Seems that our files assigned to inactive officers account and stuck there for unknown period of time. They've started to send PR portal emails to Dec-Jan AOR's already.
Called IRCC today asking what is going on, and got an answer to call back after 16 months past AOR if I will not get the PR.
I don't see any Jan AORs in the Jan 2023 thread. Am I missing something?

sdCan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2021
Hello group, I got my GCMS notes today and its very confusing/incorrect. Below are some inaccuracies in my notes,

1. I am a Software engineer with NOC 21231 and I have mention this everywhere in my documents and application. But when I see my notes I see some weird NOC codes 3113 and 1243 for dentist and coordinator

2. The years of foreign experience is not counted correctly. Its mentioned 2022-12. But I am in Canada since 2021-10.

3. Somethings like the salary and review required reasons(couldn't provide work ex on letter head but provided all other supporting docs) I can say are valid.

I am confused if the notes are generated incorrectly or there is a backend data mixup with my application.

Question, should I call IRCC agent and ask them to make a note of this or raise a webform for this observation?

Due date on the file is 2 March.
Anyone has any suggestions what to do here?

spandita

Feb 18, 2022
Similar situation! Had to try so many combination only to find out that the contact information was still my previous representative used for work permit. We called IRCC and during agent's verification, agent had to confirm my contact details and updated it.

I think you're near PPR since you're getting ghost updates. I havent seen a single ghost update but still hoping for good news!

On Friday evening, I was finally able to connect to the agent and she updated my contact details. she expired my representative's contact details on the file. But I still see the representative's email id, when I try to go through the verification step. I was wondering, did it take time for you too to get the system updated with the correct contact details?

AAmd29

Apr 3, 2021
On Friday evening, I was finally able to connect to the agent and she updated my contact details. she expired my representative's contact details on the file. But I still see the representative's email id, when I try to go through the verification step. I was wondering, did it take time for you too to get the system updated with the correct contact details?
It reflected right away in my case after the call. Maybe you should try clearing browser cache?

Very weird to have our previous representatives data when we provided all updated contact information when we submitted our PR application. Hope they fix it soon and hope we get great news soon!

spandita

Feb 18, 2022
It reflected right away in my case after the call. Maybe you should try clearing browser cache?

Very weird to have our previous representatives data when we provided all updated contact information when we submitted our PR application. Hope they fix it soon and hope we get great news soon!
I don't think it is a cache issue. I tried to log in with a different browser too, but the same thing. I believe they take the contact information corresponding to UCI from the last successful application. My WP was the last successful application and had a representative.

Anyway, it seems that only the tracking system has this issue, as I got PR approval mail in my own inbox today :). Thank you for all the help and information.

Arora12

Star Member
Feb 10, 2023
I don't think it is a cache issue. I tried to log in with a different browser too, but the same thing. I believe they take the contact information corresponding to UCI from the last successful application. My WP was the last successful application and had a representative.

Anyway, it seems that only the tracking system has this issue, as I got PR approval mail in my own inbox today :). Thank you for all the help and information.

tokyotsui

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24-11-2022
AOR Received.
24-11-2022
Passport Req..
27-04-2023
A guy in the Dec thread with Dec 8 AOR already got GU (non MEP one) expecting portal mail within a week.

Meanwhile a lot of November folks have zero movement.