Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
polojesef said:
I learned something from all this process. Immigration is not fair. We have to deal with it and be strong till the end.
It is money and energy draining but I wish you all the luck. I know you can do it just stick with it.

Keep us posted if BOWP arrives to you with the AOR you have submitted.

Best!!
Yeah, you're right. We need to be more patient. Thanks!

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
delorean said:
I already have applied for BOWP. I used a document that I received after submitting Express Entry. Application number is written in it. Many people say that we can use the document for BOWP. That's not different from AOR? My work visa will be expired on 3rd of April. I need to be in implied status so that I can work under the status. Is it right or wrong?
Hi delorean, please keep us posted with the result of your bowp application using the EE AOR as I would also like to know if its possible. I might need to do the same before my wp gets expired and no result yet for the PR application.

Thanks

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Maling said:
Hi delorean, please keep us posted with the result of your bowp application using the EE AOR as I would also like to know if its possible. I might need to do the same before my wp gets expired and no result yet for the PR application.

Thanks
Hi Maling, suer, I keep posting about it if the EE AOR which we could get after submitting immediately works well or not.

polojesef

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Canadian government mentioned that EE system is similar to Australian skillselect program. They also have points and a lot of things are the same. So I couldn't help but explore their system this afternoon. It seems that in Australia, submitting all the documents is enough for bridging visa. If these 2 programs are similar as they say, I would assume that the AOR is enough to apply for bridging visa.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
polojesef said:
Canadian government mentioned that EE system is similar to Australian skillselect program. They also have points and a lot of things are the same. So I couldn't help but explore their system this afternoon. It seems that in Australia, submitting all the documents is enough for bridging visa. If these 2 programs are similar as they say, I would assume that the AOR is enough to apply for bridging visa.
Even I heard the same tommorow I call CIC and confirm it

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As mentioned earlier I called today and call center agent said once you receive AOR it enough...

I mentioned that I apply PR under EE and I receive AOR .. he asked me to apply If I have AOR

Maling

Jan 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi (online)
NOC Code......
N/A (SOWP)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-12-2013
AOR Received.
26-12-2013
Med's Request
N/A
Thanks polojesef and krishna19 for the efforts. :). Thats good to know. :)

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maling said:
Thanks polojesef and krishna19 for the efforts. :). Thats good to know. :)
No worries Last week I was in same situation like you and today morning when I call CIC I can confirm with you that people who have express entry CEC AOR are eligible.

I dont know much about Australia immigration thanks for polojesef

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krishna19 said:
No worries Last week I was in same situation like you and today morning when I call CIC I can confirm with you that people who have express entry CEC AOR are eligible.

I dont know much about Australia immigration thanks for polojesef
what about EE FST AOR ? my work permit expire in augest when is the right time to apply BOWP as i ve EE application submitted under FST last month?

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
delorean said:
Oh my goodness, I have already paid for it two time at when I applied for PR with old system they didn't announce us about 8,000 capacity. That's ridiculous.
You should be able to get a refund from your old application if they have not started processing your application (ie. the cap has been reached). Just search for "refund" on the CIC website and there are directions on how to obtain one.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
I called the call center about 7 times now and I have received mixed answers.

Two said I can go ahead and apply.
Two said I need to wait until the Eligibility set to Pass which it hasn't.
Three said that I "should be able to use the AOR to apply".

While the people who works at the call centre are getting paid to provide quality answers, it goes to show that there are huge discrepancies of their "knowledge". My last thought on this is, if you are really concerned and worried that your BOWP will get rejected then submit a paper BOWP application to buy yourself enough time for your eligibility to set to Pass.

Good Luck.

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ngelsa said:
I called the call center about 7 times now and I have received mixed answers.

Two said I can go ahead and apply.
Two said I need to wait until the Eligibility set to Pass which it hasn't.
Three said that I "should be able to use the AOR to apply".

While the people who works at the call centre are getting paid to provide quality answers, it goes to show that there are huge discrepancies of their "knowledge". My last thought on this is, if you are really concerned and worried that your BOWP will get rejected then submit a paper BOWP application to buy yourself enough time for your eligibility to set to Pass.

Good Luck.

I strongly agree. I just want to add more the person who ever picks the BOWP application he definitely needs to see the status of PR application status. If its pending (I guess most of cases will be pending) then they need to issue BOWP and I dont know even PR application eligibility set to pass there are many chances of rejecting the application .Also I know many people applied BOWP with the EE CEC AOR in the month of Feb and I didn't heard that they got rejected ....

candy00

Sep 9, 2013
Hey guys, I submitted my documents yesterday and I received my AOR five minutes later.
I want to ask about my open work permit application and there was one question.:
Have you been told by a citizenship and immigration Canada office hat you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada? Should I say yes or no? And what does this mean?
Please help me with question. I'm very confused.
Thanks,

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
candy00 said:
Hey guys, I submitted my documents yesterday and I received my AOR five minutes later.
I want to ask about my open work permit application and there was one question.:
Have you been told by a citizenship and immigration Canada office hat you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada? Should I say yes or no? And what does this mean?
Please help me with question. I'm very confused.
Thanks,
Call CIC and confirm ....

I answered as follows

I applied for permanent residence to an office in-Canada and was determined to be eligible for permanent resident status (first stage approval).

YEs

Have you been told by a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?

NO

Have you submitted a permanent resident application in Canada?

YES

Do you have a written job offer?

YEs

I've done like this ...

delorean

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
krishna19 said:
Call CIC and confirm ....

I answered as follows

I applied for permanent residence to an office in-Canada and was determined to be eligible for permanent resident status (first stage approval).

YEs

Have you been told by a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office that you are approved in principle for permanent residence in Canada?

NO

Have you submitted a permanent resident application in Canada?

YES

Do you have a written job offer?

YEs

I've done like this ...

I guess CIC's answer is different depends on the person. And I think 2nd question's answer is "yes" for Express Entry. Because we're allowed to apply for PR and invited under the Express Entry. Law was changed. CIC's answer isn't consistency at this time. We pay all money for PR process and we already had medical examination simultaneously. We needed to have medical examination after approvement under the old PR process.

This is just my opinion. You can apply for BOWP in either case, no matter what you chose, yes or no. Important thing is that whether your status become implied status or not.

I hope everyone got PR soon.