+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BOWP Tracker

Discussion in 'Foreign Workers' started by MarsiaMS, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Both bowp/sowp approved

2. When checking the processing times, is it a work permit extension I should be looking at (106 days) or a work permit inside Canada (8 weeks)?

I applied on July 4th so I'm hoping to get it asap

3. Work permit extention (106)

I applied June 11 and was approved 28 sept

4. Applied BOWP on July 28 and waiting for Approval/Rejection......work permit expired on sept 24th and PR application refused on Oct 2nd....Wish me a luck for new draw before decision on BOWP.....:)

5. #590 aminilay, Oct 4, 2019 at 2:34 PM
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2019
    Let us know if you get an update.... Also some one who applied in July get an update please quote...Its important..Thanks

6. Hello,

I just want to let you know my BOWP timeline:
    Submitted: June 16
    Approved: October 15 (121 days)

Good luck to you all !!!

7. Thanks for the update #magallanes.
    Let us know if anyone else receive any updates. Jun/July Applicants..

8. I have applied bowp on 5 August and just added documents imm form, passport and passport photo at that time. I have not added additional documents at that time. What should I do know? Please advise.

9. Applied Bowp on july 3 and current waiting time is 113 days . Still waiting ,

10. You can submit any documents concerned to the application via web form. Use attached link and fill the details accordingly.
    http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

11. Thanks for the update..Your decision is coming soon.. Best of luck.. Let us know when you get any updates..Thanks

1. Hi I have my file number , and I still on work permit with my employer. My work permit will expire in 11 months. The CIC website say I can only apply for BOWP 4 months before my current work permit expires. Just a quick question if my employer is not following what's on my contract, am I Eligible to apply for BOWP Or any open work permit? Thanks

12. Hi , have you received any
    Any update ? I'm July 3 applicant

13. Got bowp approval today