+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Boncuk, Rorita, Rasha, Boujasim AT LAST PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER :0)

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Rorita do they change decision in E-CAS and when????
Well I will start checking my email as of Thursday since I remember you told me they stamp visa only on Wednesday. I will start worrying next week if I didn't receive anything. At the meantime I should take it easy and try to relax. I swear I'm driving my husband crazy the past 2 weeks but he noticed since he sent his passport I'm much in a better mood and not on the edge. I never thought it would be so hard to sponsor him but now I feel the pain that everyone else must going through. It's not easy after all sponsoring your spouse. It's the most difficult process and in my opinion it should be changed.
Boncuk I think they will be on the high this week since it's a pay week :0) so you will definitely receive an email.
Did you manage to open hotmail from your end.
Did anyone heard about Boujasim. I wish he can post something.
Once we all accepted we should reunite and celebrate.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
yes they do update e-cas when the visa is stamped, they say " a desicion has been made on your application...you will be notify by mail",and after landing, they say application complete, you landed....and become a permanent resident...
and take it from me, this week is the hardest...I ave been there, and I almost had a nervous breakdown when I didn't hear from them the first week, and another break down (joy, happiness, madness all emotion that a humanbeen can have..:)))..) when the DHL called me to pick up my passport...
so relax and prepare your trip

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
You are right Rorita. I can't even eat these days but I feel much better when they sent the letter requesting to submit the passport.
I know I'll be stressed if I didn't see any changes in e-cas this week.
I asked him if he sent it to the same address the one on the letter of requesting the passport and he told me DHL told him they already know the address so they didn't take it from him. I guess they must have a lot of people to know where to send it right??
I'm paranoid especially when it comes to a passport.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Boncuk did you check your e-cas status? Is there any change on the decision.....That way perhaps you will know if they at least stamped the visa (according to Rorita previous response)

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Marlena, when I went to DHL to send the passport, she didn't even took the address, and told me that till 11:00 am that morning, she has already sent 4 PASSPORT to Damscus, so I guess they know he address more than there home address...:)))

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Thank god because I thought what about if she send it to the wrong address and my husband told me STOP WORRYING !!! that's when I thought OK I should calm down and trust her.

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
CONGRATS!!!! iam so happy for u, u finally made it, iam sure he will get the visa its a 110% thing, but if ur husband went by himself theyw ud have gave him the passport the very next day! anyways ul have to wait a week, but u aleay waited alot so one week is nothing especially when u know ur getting the visa for sure!!!
good luck dear! wish u and ur husband all the best!

and sorry ive been away lately, but me and my wife are catching up on our lost time, iam in ottawa and i love it its really beautiful and the ppl are VERY VERY friendly,
iam at the public library at metcalfe now!!!

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Oh my god boujasim you are not far away from me lol!!! Thanks a lot for all your help.... I'm happy that you like Ottawa and you are reunited with you wife.
Did you had the chance to visit the canal and the locks( how the boat end up in the river). it's something really cool to see.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
It's really not a big deal.. its not the normal PPR.. it is just a request for it and said only if we dont need it in the coming "few months" So I'm not excited about it :) But thx anyway nguyentu!
Marlena.. ecas hardly ever updates for Cairo.. I heard ppl land and then it says decision made.. so I am not keeping my hopes up to see that either..

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Boncuk, what you mean it isn't the normal PPR, and if you don't need it in the coming month?????????????? they take it for what? for background check? or what

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
yeah if they don't want to issue a visa why on earth they requested???? What about if you need to travel. You have to stop everything for them. They work in a such slow motion while people waiting for their life and future.