+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Boncuk, Rorita, Rasha, Boujasim AT LAST PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER :0)

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Thank you all for your wishes.
Boncuk how are you??? Anything new in your case.
I'm sure you and Rasha will receive some good news this week or next week. I have a good feeling about it.
Regarding the letter I think they left one sentence out (If you have submitted your application at the Embassy of Canada in Beirut, I went back and compare it to Rorita letter. I thought it's standard letter but don't know why they missed this one.
I'm so excited I can't think straight. My body is here but my mind with my husband

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Marelenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....you made me cry , you are done,,,,yesssssssssssss congratulation from my deeep heart...Oh my God, I am sooo happy for you, I understand your feeling while reading the passport request letter, when I did, I start trembling all over...God.
and since it is the same as my letter, I guess as you said they have missed, if you have submitted....
so your husband will stay in lebanon till you go there, and you return together, ...nice
My best wishes for you, now it is Boncuk and Rasha turn,
I was away from the laptop, I had a connection problem, I think we have resolve now, so I will go over the forum more , keep in touch, and hoping to meeting you in canada with your husband soon...take care..:)))

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hello Marlena,

This is Robert, Rorita's husband from Windsor Ont. Just wanting to say Hello & congrats for the news about your P.R. Hope everything goes as smooth as it did for my lovely wife & you get to hold your hubby at the airport. We both wish you guys the best of luck & hopefully we all get to meet in the near future. I am by the way a BBQ fan & Rorita tells me that we have an open invite to Ottawa. as well best of luck to all serious people on this site & always I thank everyone that helped my wife throughout her process & we both offer our services & knowledge to all

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
That's very thoughtful of the both of you.. rorita is a great woman :)
Well Rasha and I are very bitter actually lol Sorry if we are grouchy and annoyed it's all our embassy's fault :) They are so incompetent.. it's hard for us seeing offices like New Delhi, UK etc and they are all done... some even had interviews and visa's issued and applied at the same time as us! So we are trying to keep our cool.. but Cairo is a big headache in my life right now! I just want this over with .. for me and for Rasha.. it's affecting my life too much.. :(

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Thank you Rorita & Robert for your lovely wishes.

Rorita, Boncuk, Rasha and Boujasim helped me a lot through the process. I don't know what I would done without their suggestions. Also I want to have a special wish for Rasha and Boncuk to receive the same news and to reunite with their family.

Rorita and Robert I hope to meet you in person one day and you are both more than welcome to stay over when you have the chance to visit Ottawa in the future. We would love to have you all for a BBQ & the invitation is also open to Boncuk & Rasha and Boujasim with their family. No worries my house have enough space to accommodate everyone lol!!!

I spoke to my husband last night and I've decided that I will leave my work for an extra month and come back with him. I'm just waiting for a confirmation from my work. It was already the most difficult time when he left Canada 6 months ago and I can't go through the same. I remember crying like a crazy and everyone was looking at me and wondering what on earth is wrong with her.Even an IO told he is coming back and I felt like punching him in the face if he had said another word.

I'm leaving September 14 and coming back in November 27 just before Christmas time and snow.

Boncuk you are very nice person to know and hope I will have the chance to meet you and Rasha one day. I do agree with Rasha 100% the way they had treated each application. It's unfair to take that long especially when you both had provided much more what they had asked for but keep faith because I believe your turn is next.

Good luck to all and thanks again for all the help and the courage that you have gave me through this long stressful process.

God be with you and bless you all!!!!

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Thanks for your wishes Marlena - that is so nice of you. Actually Boncuk's spouse's passport has been at the Embassy for almost 4 weeks now! She had her PPR last month, but she is still waiting.

I have no idea where they are at with our file :0). Hubby and I are hoping for him to be here before Eid - that would be very nice. I'd like him to see my mom before she dies...she's stage 4 cancer, and it's near to the end........

I just hate how insensitive immigration can be.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Rasha i am so sorry hearing about your mother situation and I hope your wish come true. It must be so hard to deal with it but if you need any help in any way please let me know.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations!!!!!!!!!

My wife got her letter yesterday as well. So happy for you and for me at the same time.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Nguyen I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations.
Did she get a letter to submit her passport as well!!. If you don't mind asking which Visa office is your wife dealing with???

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, she got the passport request letter. It;s Singapore office we have been dealing with.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Boncuk, thank you , you are very good lady as well, hope you will be done soon, and we will have coffee on my balcony, I have a full view of Detroit river...
Rasha, sorry to hear about your mom, hope that God have mercy on her and that you will be reunite with your husband very soon.
Marlena, here is what I did, I went to DHL, did the normal procedure there, took the OPENED envelope containing: my passport, the passport request email, 2 pictures, and a cover letter my lawyer did, you don't need the authorization for DHL, I went to Amin 3am, general security, tell your husband the one located at Adlia, there they took the info from my passport, put it their special envelop with their sealing and signature, usually the DHL pick up the passport from Amin 3am, but I don't trust the Lebanese system with all their mess, so I took it myself back to DHL, it needs 1 day and half to get to Damascus. When they have informed me by email that my passport is ready to pick up, I went to DHL, give them my tracking number along with my B number, they issued a new order and pick it up from Damascus, took it to amin 3am again to re-enter the passport into the system and deliver it to me.
Actually I haven't heard Lebanese news since 10 days, I didn't know that al hafiz died, but I don't think DHL will close, usually the government company who close in these kinds of cases.
Keep me updated and if you have another question. Thank you for the invitation and I am looking forward to meet you and your husband in Canada

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
By curiosity I checked e-cas , and here what it says:

We started processing your application on February 12, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

You entered Canada at the Lester B. Pearson International Airport, Terminal No. 1 office on July 3, 2009 and became a Permanent Resident.
Strange, but I cried when I read it..:))))

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Thank you Rorita for the all the info. One question perhaps I'm having some kind of difficult understanding one part of your post. Why does he have to take the passport to amin el 3am???? He has the passport with him I believe unless the system work differently in Lebanon.
Let's say I receive an email that the visa is stamped and he can pick up the passport he has to go back to DHL and provide them with a tracking#???? or it's the other way around (DHL provide him with the tracking number for the pick up of his passport) right????but he has to provide them with his file# (B------)so DHL will be able to provide it to Damascus in order for them to able to receive it...
Am I confusing everyone....I seem lost a bit sorry!!!!