+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Boncuk, Rorita, Rasha, Boujasim AT LAST PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER :0)

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey Marlena, here is the issue, he has to take it to amin 3am because technically the passport is going outside Lebanon, like if your husband is traveling, so what they do is they enter the info of the passport into their system , to put in their system that the passport has left the lebanese land, once you get an email saying that the visa is stamped and the passport is ready to pick up, your husband will go along with the tracking number that DHL has provide him when he sent the passport, he give them that tracking number along with his B number, so DHL damascus will go to the embassy , to visa section and ask for the passport under the B number, when they get it, they will call your husband to give him the new tracking number to track his passport from damscus to Lebanon, when they get it in Lebanon, they will pass it to amin 3am, who will re-enter in their system that this specific passport returned to lebaon.
I am here if you need any other answer, take care

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Marlena do the steps rorita is telling you. she has gone through it already.. :) I'm sure you will get it all settled soon!

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Thank you Rorita so much. I didn't know how the system works in Lebanon....
Boncuk actually I'm pasting Rorita email and sending it to my husband so he will won't miss anything.
Any news from your side!
Don't know why I'm on high these days. Every time I talk to my husband I keep rushing to do things quickly. Is that normal ????

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
You're on a high because you're done lol You don't have anything more to worry about just getting hubby home with you !
Nothing on our side just lots of frustration and impatience from both Rasha and myself.. This is why I wasn't excited about our passport being requested.. its not like the other offices where it means you got your visa lol night and day comparison in emails.. I wrote to my MP I will see what happens.. isa will be over soon

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
It so ridiculous to not have any answer especially when they requested the passport a month ago.
I believe in miracle and I think inext week is a miracle one for you and Rasha.
Rorita how's windsor, so far do you like it. Any difference from Lebanon lol!!!
I bet you keep yourself very busy getting familiar with the city.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Boncuk, I feel too that next week is your turn, I don't think that Cairo keep passport for long time like in other country, you will be done soon, and Rasha will follow you.
Marlena, you welcome, it is a weird system, I know...but this is Lebanon.
About Windsor...OH MY GOD, I adore it...the people are sooo nice, friendly, it is a very lovely town, I started going out by myself since last Saturday, I wasn't afraid to get lost, at least here I can memorize shops and stuff like that in order to know how to return home, while I was in USA, in Farmington Hills, I was living in a residential area, I used to memorize windows color and home shapes to return home, and the nearest shopping place used to take 25 minute walking...but here in Windsor, everything is near me, and after all I am acity girl, so I like the noise and the sounds and stuff like that.
Yesterday I got my social Insurance card...it was s fast, I applied last Monday...:))
Marlena Make sure your husband don't leave the passport in amin 3am so the DHL pick it up from there, I don't trust them, let him bring it by himself to DHL

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Finally the stupid passport it's been shipped to Damascus.
Rorita I feel like when I go to Lebanon I'm going straight to the amin el 3am General securities. I'm going to give them hell the way they treated my husband for the last 2 days. There system is so F----------------- up really:0(

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Marlena, tell me please what happened, whe I went there, it took 30 minute, because the officer who was entering my info into the computer was sooooooooooooo slow in typing, he was typing letter by letter...so what happened with your husband

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Rorita I was so upset and in tears. He took the passport on Wednesday and told them to be sent to Damascus because they requested. They took the passport from him and for unknown reason they told him he won't get it back before today. The reason because when he came to Canada as a visitor it was never registered by them so they hold it and they are investigating for what????? For god sake he is not criminal or done anything wrong he simply didn't register with them at the time because he didn't know and why would he register????It was a huge fight between him and them and they almost arrested him. Yeah that's what I need at the last step getting arrested for a stupid thing. I had involved my uncle in this and now it seems everything under control but I'm afraid they will do something when the passport comes back. I still don't understand their logic. I'm so pissed. I'm so stressed and can't sleep since 3 days.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Ok, Marlena, step by step...what you mean he didn't register with them when he went to canada as visitor, he traveled legualy from the airport right? he isn't suppose to register anywhere, it is their duty in the airport to register that that person holding that passport has traveld to Xplace.
well let me tell you this, in lebanon , we have a proverb that says, he who needs the dog, tell him I am under your order, in lebanon in places like amin 3am, if you don;'t know someone in high position, you need to obey their F.................. rules.
and no he has register the passport when he return from Damsuc, actully the DHL do it.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Apparently the passport wasn't stamped when he entered Lebanon after he left Canada so they were questionning how on earth he entered the airport. For that reason they refused to give him back his passport the amin el 3am because they wanted to investigate so he called me to work on Wednesday and I had to call my uncle(General Kara) yesterday to help him out. Apparently he went back home to get a copy of his boarding ticket when he arrived to Beirut and they still didn't want to believe him. It was a huge fight between him and the other guy who was serving him at the counter and that's when the whole thing started from one thing lead to another while arguing with the guy he almost wripped the passport out of his hand and that's when they start PUNCHING EACH OTHER and he was almost been arrested. Don't know what's going to happen to police certificate but my uncle is taking care of that.

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Waouuuuuuuuu, you sure have to be happy that he wasn't arrested. But is isn't logic that his passport haven't been stamped when he return lebanon...what a bad system ...:((
so his passport on his way to Damscus, right...they will deliver it on Sunday, because tomorrow they aren't open for public.
I hope your uncle will be able to help him, when the passport return to lebanon, because it is mandatory that the passport pass by amin 3am.
Good luck and Keep me posted.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
My uncle said he wasn't at fault and the other guy could be charged because he initiated the fight. I have no clue how his passport wasn't stamped when he arrived. It's beyond my belief!!!. Anyways I'll keep you posted on the progress and hopefully we will receive an email with the good news. I appreciate Damascus a lot the way they are handling his file but I don't appreciate the way papers are handled in Lebanon. I better calm myself down. It should the happiest time for both of us but it turned out the other way around.