+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Boncuk, Rorita, Rasha, Boujasim AT LAST PASSPORT REQUEST LETTER :0)

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
So it's only my imagination with the weather. It's been awful this summer with the rain. They said July and August should be the best but so far I don't see it coming any soon. What upset me the most is the weed that between my flowers they are growing like crazy and I can't keep up with them anymore so it looks like a jungle in my front yard lol!!!

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Yes, I have heard from several people here that this year the weather is strange...I guess he is welcoming me.
By the way, yesterday I received my PR card...It felt good looking at that card after all this time, but I have 1 objection, the picture is black and white, why?...:))) I provided them a very lovely colored picture...:) just kidding,
Yala Marlena, I feel that tomorrow or Thuesday you will get the email...

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I've checked my husband email today and nothing been received. Perhaps next week.
I have one question, I submit lots of proof like pictures, letters, cards, etc.. do they keep them or they give them back. I would love to have them back since I sent the originals. I hope they won't keep them and shred them after lol!!!

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
Marlena,
Could you please mention what additional documents they have requested for your husband's application? From the time line I can see that they requested documents in June, 2009.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Cheers,
Habib

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Hey there,
Marlena, I am sure this monday or thuesday you will receive that ever waited email, and concerning the original, I am not sure if they return them, I have provide them with digital picture printed on A4, and our original civil status , marriage certificate...they have only retun our wedding reception invitation having our picture...I guess they retun the picture and the card..after all what will they do with all these original...
Boncuk...yes it is a BW picture, and faded as well...but I am not complaning...I were to accepte it even if there was a teddy bear picture...:))
Any news from your side or Rasha?
Habib890, you are lebanese as well, right?

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Nope no word here.. and yeah the PR card is Black and White - I have one too :). The photo makes me look like a criminal lol.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Hi Habib,

Welcome to this forum.
Regarding additional documents they had requested from my husband to change in Lebanon his marital status and to add me on his family registration list as his wife since the marriage took place in Canada.
They also requested to pay the fee for PR and to send it to CIC-M which we already at the beginning of the process.
Are you from Lebanon????
Now we are in process of waiting for the visa to be stamped on his passport if they are kind enough to do that.
Anyways if you need anything please let us know.
Good luck with the process.
Rorita, Boncuk and Rasha how are you doing??? I guess it's pretty quiet in here these days. I checked 10 000 my husband today since I thought he always receive something on Sunday but I gave up until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
They are closed tomorrow Marlena? Why tues or weds.. who knows you might get it tomorrow. :)) Mondays are the days for us it seems here in Cairo :)

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
MARLENA said:
Hi Habib,

Welcome to this forum.
Regarding additional documents they had requested from my husband to change in Lebanon his marital status and to add me on his family registration list as his wife since the marriage took place in Canada.
They also requested to pay the fee for PR and to send it to CIC-M which we already at the beginning of the process.
Are you from Lebanon????
Now we are in process of waiting for the visa to be stamped on his passport if they are kind enough to do that.
Anyways if you need anything please let us know.
Good luck with the process.
Rorita, Boncuk and Rasha how are you doing??? I guess it's pretty quiet in here these days. I checked 10 000 my husband today since I thought he always receive something on Sunday but I gave up until Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Thank you for your prompt response with details. No I am not from Lebanon. I am interested in your discussion thread because I am in the process of applying PR application for my wife who is in Bangladesh now. And I am also from the same country. We got married on July 3rd of this month.
- In addition to paying the right of permanent residence fee and application fees in advance what else we must focus on to enhance the process? Your opinion is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Hello everyone,

I didn't receive the official email yet but I guess I can start celebrating because when I logged to application status just a few minutes ago the decision was changed to the following

Permanent Residence
We started processing xxxxxxxx application on April 29, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on xxxxxxx application. The office will contact xxxxxxxxx concerning this decision.

Boncuk you are right. After all Monday is a good day. Thank you god and love you all.... Hope you and Rasha will receive the same good news....
Rorita I'm so happy but I have to wait for the official email because I still didn't receive yet....
Thank you again for all your help!! Oh my god I can't believe myself crying so much. Of course I cried a lot in my life but it wasn't for a joy moment. I wish you all the best and again I wouldn't be able to go through it for all your help and support.

Habib sorry I'm so emotional at this time but my advise to you is to include a lot of proof when you submit your application for example telephone call details between you and your wife, cards, letters, letters from friends and family confirming your relationship is genuine, emails, msn chat, pictures with family and friends, boarding ticket during your visit or her visit, pictures of gifts that you had given to each other. I'm not sure if you can add your wife to your life insurance, work insurance your home bills etc...
If I miss anything I'm sure Rorita, Boncuk and Rash would be more happy to assist you.

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Thank you both, you really given me a lot of strength and helped me a lot. I'll be praying for you both to have the same good news.