• Police background check - Done
  • Biometrics request - Done
  • Receive Request for Medical Exam - Aug-16-2019
  • Medical Results Received - Sept-6-2019
  • Decision Made on ecas - Sept-16-2019
  • Passport Request (PPR)- Waiting

capella

Aug 13, 2019
Nothing :( I'm still waiting for MR and CSQ :/ Do you think it is possible that I have to go to an interview even after receiving the pre arrival? I'm so scared
Hello, for what I read you will not need and interview but whit immigration you never know, but actually one of my friends who went to this process and had an interview told me that his interview didn't take long and it wasn't a big deal, just simple question like it was 5 minutes long. So dont panic everything will be OK :)

Reactions: dayanaraquin18

Jillypk

Oct 12, 2019
Does anyone have any idea where to get fingerprints done in Bogotá? The police station says they cannot do it.

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Does anyone have any idea where to get fingerprints done in Bogotá? The police station says they cannot do it.
Hi. You must go to VFS Global Canada in Bogotá. Search google for the number or a chat where you can assign the appointment. If you want, you write me the private message and I tell you how I did it :)

Reactions: Jillypk

Jimmy4574

Mar 23, 2019
Hello, for what I read you will not need and interview but whit immigration you never know, but actually one of my friends who went to this process and had an interview told me that his interview didn't take long and it wasn't a big deal, just simple question like it was 5 minutes long. So dont panic everything will be OK :)
Did you friend have the interview in Bogota office?

albertan2019

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hello everybody, for those waiting on family sponsorship,(spouse), any news or updates?
I see every Friday on Facebook Bogota VO post updates on application processed, but my case its been stall for the last 3 months, please share your experience
Thanks