Bogota vo

capella

Aug 13, 2019
Hi, what is your time line?
how many steps have you completed?

thanks
They received our application on May 8, 2019
They started processing our application on June 25,
They sent correspondence acknowledging receipt of our application(s) on June 26, 2019.
They sent an email asking for Biometrics on August 8, 2019 appointment for August 14th, 2019.
August 12, 2019 they sent "We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor" Also they transfer the application to VO, And On CIC appears desicion made!
August 26 police check requested
They received the document through Omnitempus on August 30th. Then waiting..
how long after that for MR do you know ??

albertan2019

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Decision Made means the Sponsor was approved.
MR takes a couple of months
If not interview is required the process is pretty quick
you are in the right track
be patience, VO takes time to process applications

Reactions: capella

capella

Aug 13, 2019
Decision Made means the Sponsor was approved.
MR takes a couple of months
If not interview is required the process is pretty quick
you are in the right track
be patience, VO takes time to process applications
Thanks for your reply and yes!! We have to be patience...

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hello :) a question for the applicants of the VO Bogota, I have a delay in the issuance of the CSQ Quebec Selection Certificate, call and they informed me that there are delays because there is a lot of volume of applications, then send an email to Bogota informing why I have not sent this certificate that no longer depends on me but on the province of Quebec, from Bogota they do not answer me, I only get the confirmation that the message was sent , someone else has trouble communicating with them by the email? I start to worry :(

albertan2019

Star Member
May 29, 2019
YESSS I recieved the pre arrival services letter 11 September but nothing else, no MR :( NOOOOOTHING. I read that the pre arrival means that you pass eligibility, that means that your marriage is genuine right? :) anyone else is waiting the MR ?
not all the time, sometimes they request an interview, you never know with Bogota VO

albertan2019

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hello :) a question for the applicants of the VO Bogota, I have a delay in the issuance of the CSQ Quebec Selection Certificate, call and they informed me that there are delays because there is a lot of volume of applications, then send an email to Bogota informing why I have not sent this certificate that no longer depends on me but on the province of Quebec, from Bogota they do not answer me, I only get the confirmation that the message was sent , someone else has trouble communicating with them by the email? I start to worry :(
I sent an email last week and they havent responded yet, my application is not for Quebec, I don't know much about that process, sorry

capella

Aug 13, 2019
YESSS I recieved the pre arrival services letter 11 September but nothing else, no MR :( NOOOOOTHING. I read that the pre arrival means that you pass eligibility, that means that your marriage is genuine right? :) anyone else is waiting the MR ?
Yea I Red a lot about that the pre arrival letter means you pass eligibility... So congrats!! About the MR I hear that it takes long because it is like the last step then after you sent it, you just have to wait a month or so for a PPR.. Hope it happens soon.. Let us know! How long are you in this process?

Reactions: dayanaraquin18

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Yea I Red a lot about that the pre arrival letter means you pass eligibility... So congrats!! About the MR I hear that it takes long because it is like the last step then after you sent it, you just have to wait a month or so for a PPR.. Hope it happens soon.. Let us know! How long are you in this process?
Hello ! Thank you for the information. I am an applicant for March 2019, my file was transferred to Vo Bogotá in June, I was asked for biometrics on July 6 and made them on July 16, they requested some documents of my marriage that my wife forgot to send, I sent them to translate and I sent at the end of July and from there total silence until September 11 that I received the pre arrival;) we are crossing our fingers for the MR. Good luck ;)

capella

Aug 13, 2019
Yep, but no response, over 6 months now
There are two emails I emailed both of them: One which they never answer back, and the other they did responded.
The first one is the one they responded back, also I recomended to fill it up the IRCC FORM And contact Bogota Visa Office through it, it is in the Cic web site you fill it out with all your info, I guess you all know this. The other option it is to order your GCM NOTES.
Immigration.Bogota@international.gc.ca
Bogota-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

capella

Aug 13, 2019
Hello ! Thank you for the information. I am an applicant for March 2019, my file was transferred to Vo Bogotá in June, I was asked for biometrics on July 6 and made them on July 16, they requested some documents of my marriage that my wife forgot to send, I sent them to translate and I sent at the end of July and from there total silence until September 11 that I received the pre arrival;) we are crossing our fingers for the MR. Good luck ;)
Did you send your background check already?

Last edited: