+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bogota vo

cc2016

Jul 24, 2019
Same thing. No updates since August. I emailed a month later and they told me they had no update and it was inquiry for review. I emailed again in October and no response.

This is our timeline
  1. App received -January 31
  2. AOR -acknowledgments of receipt- March 30
  3. Medical Request - July 3
  4. Medical Done- July 17
  5. Medical Passed -July 23
  6. Transferred - April 24 - Local Office
  7. Request to pay for Biometrics -Aug 1
  8. Paid for Biometrics -Aug 2
  9. Request for Biometrics-Aug 8
  10. Biometric - Aug 15
  11. Pre Arrival Letter- Aug 16

albertan2019

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Same thing. No updates since August. I emailed a month later and they told me they had no update and it was inquiry for review. I emailed again in October and no response.

This is our timeline
  1. App received -January 31
  2. AOR -acknowledgments of receipt- March 30
  3. Medical Request - July 3
  4. Medical Done- July 17
  5. Medical Passed -July 23
  6. Transferred - April 24 - Local Office
  7. Request to pay for Biometrics -Aug 1
  8. Paid for Biometrics -Aug 2
  9. Request for Biometrics-Aug 8
  10. Biometric - Aug 15
  11. Pre Arrival Letter- Aug 16
Hi, I'm from February 2019, they requested biometrics first then Police background check, I did not see that in your timeline?
MD is done, what your status on ecas?

cc2016

Jul 24, 2019
Hi, I'm from February 2019, they requested biometrics first then Police background check, I did not see that in your timeline?
MD is done, what your status on ecas?
They asked for the police background check in March from Colombia and Argentina. I had to write a letter of explanation of why I was not able to get my background check from Argentina. Then in August they asked for my biometrics. On Ecsa it is still showing “In Process”

albertan2019

Star Member
May 29, 2019
They asked for the police background check in March from Colombia and Argentina. I had to write a letter of explanation of why I was not able to get my background check from Argentina. Then in August they asked for my biometrics. On Ecsa it is still showing “In Process”
I do not understand, I'm from a February and my status on ecas change to "Decision Made" almost 3 months ago, They have responded 1 email saying that everything is under the normal processing time, but I did email more but not response.
please Keep an update here to measure the time line.
Thanks and good luck

dayanaraquin18

Sep 3, 2019
Colombia
Visa Office......
VO Bogotá
Hello guys!
I just received my medical exam request and they also asked me to send my passport and my CSQ, the problem is that I still don't have my csq I must send a letter asking for more time to send the csq ??? thanks: D

Reactions: capella