• Sponsor Approval and File transfer to VO Mar- 20- 2019
  • VO starts processing PR application Apr- 01- 2019
  • Police background check - Done
  • Biometrics request - Done
  • Receive Request for Medical Exam - Waiting
  • Passport Request (PPR)

El_Viajero

Jun 27, 2019
Hey! Yes we had an email telling us to check our Gckey, just like the medical request.

Medical results were received on July 31st and PPR (passport request) came in on August 6th. Passport was received in Bogota on August 9th.

As far as I know, it takes 2-3 weeks to get it back

albertan2019

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hey! Yes we had an email telling us to check our Gckey, just like the medical request.

Medical results were received on July 31st and PPR (passport request) came in on August 6th. Passport was received in Bogota on August 9th.

As far as I know, it takes 2-3 weeks to get it back
Hi Viajero, thank you very much for your prompt response, I really appreciate it. My wife MR were receive last Monday the 12th and I guess I can expect the passport next week, congrats again and good luck with everithing
cheers

El_Viajero

Jun 27, 2019
Same to you! It's such a hard process that it is so helpful getting feedbacks from others going through the same stuff. Good luck to you!

albertan2019

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Same to you! It's such a hard process that it is so helpful getting feedbacks from others going through the same stuff. Good luck to you!
Hi, I have a question, the ecas status for my wife change to Decision Made today but We have not received any email. do you know what it means? did anything like that happen to you?
thanks

El_Viajero

Jun 27, 2019
Hi, I have a question, the ecas status for my wife change to Decision Made today but We have not received any email. do you know what it means? did anything like that happen to you?
thanks
It means that the final decision was made, which is a good thing if they didn't request an interview (im assuming that before denying a claim they would request an interview).

Did you send your passport already? If not it probably means that they will request it within the next week! If you have sent it, it means they are sending it back and it will say approved on Gckey

Congrats, you're near the end!

albertan2019

Star Member
May 29, 2019
It means that the final decision was made, which is a good thing if they didn't request an interview (im assuming that before denying a claim they would request an interview).

Did you send your passport already? If not it probably means that they will request it within the next week! If you have sent it, it means they are sending it back and it will say approved on Gckey

Congrats, you're near the end!
Hi, thanks for the reply, I have not received the passport request yet, and no interview was requested, I guess I have to sit and wait.
Thank you

capella

Aug 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I have a question, when they sent us decision made email does it mean we do not require an interview ??
I am a May, 2019 applicant