+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech pilot sharing processing for my case

k-town

Feb 24, 2020
My job is also eligible for tech Pilot but Does anybody know when the tech pilot program is expiring exactly? by 31st June or 1st June?

and another question,

I have 2 months of co-op work experience in my field (30hrs/week), but my employer sent me money by Interact, So does the co-op experience can be counted in the field of - 1 year directly work experience? ( If I have 10 months experience from current job and 2 months experience from the co-op) ?

nadila.arg

Oct 16, 2019
Hi!!!!!

I received my nomination just today!!!

I already accepted in my Express entry profile, and now I´m waiting for the letter to ask for the work permit.

Did anyone else have news??
HI to everyone! Just in order for the info to appear (it wasn´t much when I searched), I received the nomination package via email one week after the confirmation of the nomination for the BC PNP. In that package, I got the nomination letter and the work permit support letter that sais that is not necessary a LMIA for my NOC:

so my complete and final timeline is this:

BC PNP: EEBC - Skills Immigration.
INLAND

ITA: January 14, 2020
Application: January 14, 2020
In Process: January 16, 2020 (ask for a work certification of my last position)
Information sent: January 17, 2020
Nomination confirmed: February 18, 2020
Nomination package (nomination letter and work permit support letter) via email: February 24, 2020.

Thanks for your support, and hope this information will be useful!!

Reactions: Cid Santos

Cid Santos

Nov 12, 2019
Hello,

I followed up and received a response from the case officer that my application has been forwarded to the next stage. I checked my status and it is still in process. What is the next stage referred by the officer? Does anybody know? Thank you!

maestro_sea

Jan 24, 2020
Hello,

I followed up and received a response from the case officer that my application has been forwarded to the next stage. I checked my status and it is still in process. What is the next stage referred by the officer? Does anybody know? Thank you!
Hi. Mine still in process. How can you contact to case officer?

Dreambig2020

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Received interview call from process officer on 4th March, but after that still in process. Any idea how much time it takes after that?
I am OUTLANDER.

Dreambig2020

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Received interview call from process officer on 4th March, but after that still in process. Any idea how much time it takes after that?
I am OUTLANDER.

maestro_sea

Jan 24, 2020
I am OUTLANDER.
In my case, My status changed when I checked the status after hang up. But I do not receive mail from BC PNP so far.

maestro_sea

Jan 24, 2020
HI. I receive a nomination letter yesterday.

This is my timeline:

BC PNP: EEBC - Skills Immigration.
INLAND

Application: January 14, 2020
In Process: January 16, 2020 (request detail document of the spouse )
Information sent: January 17, 2020
Nomination confirmed: Mar 11, 2020

Thanks for your support.

Reactions: adamkhang