+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech pilot sharing processing for my case

PnGIS

Jun 4, 2019
thanks for replying. I got my called today i was wondering how long it would take for them to make a decision
When did you submit your application? I still think the timing is kind of random and luck-based, but I think the BCPNP estimate of 2-3 months from application submission is pretty reliable

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
When did you submit your application? I still think the timing is kind of random and luck-based, but I think the BCPNP estimate of 2-3 months from application submission is pretty reliable
How long interview went? It was advisor or case review officer ?
the interview was about 3mins i think and it was my case review officer and my status changed to decision finalized. i applied feb 20th

PnGIS

Jun 4, 2019
the interview was about 3mins i think and it was my case review officer and my status changed to decision finalized. i applied feb 20th
My app changed to decision finalized on a Friday and I heard back the good news the following Monday, should be a few days before you hear back too, so good luck! I heard it is rarer to be declined than accepted at this stage anyways.

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
My app changed to decision finalized on a Friday and I heard back the good news the following Monday, should be a few days before you hear back too, so good luck! I heard it is rarer to be declined than accepted at this stage anyways.
Thank you! congrats on your nomination!

Reactions: PnGIS

Christine89

Apr 12, 2020
Hi all I have been following this thread closely to see how other's Tech Pilot timelines were progressing while I was waiting on my nomination decision. I received my nomination last week, so I wanted to share my complete BC PNP timeline so that others who are still waiting can see how mine progressed.

NOC code is 2174 (Tech Pilot)

January 27 2020: Submitted application
February 27 2020: Received an email from case officer requesting for additional information
March 1st 2020: Replied to officer followup email
April 2nd 2020: In Process Changed to Decision Finalized - Nominated
Congratulations :) , I am the same Noc code, can you tell me how to get a job offer in the same Noc as I am an Out lander?

venuelecs

Dec 14, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I got an Invitation to apply for BC Tech pilot ,and I am in the final stages of finishing my application before I submit and pay 700$ fees.

Can you please help me with the following Questions:

1.What should be the type of Work Permit, that I need to select?
There are 2 options which are confusing me.One is the employer specific work Permit,and the another option is LMO/LMIA work permit.

In my work permit, the employer name is mentioned, and in the remarks, my LMIA number is mentioned.So I am not sure which one to select among the 2 options.

2.Provide details of all secondary education obtained, starting with the most recent:
Can you please let me know, if I need to include my 10th(1 year) and Intermediate college(11 and 12th class, 2 years) for this question.

3. In work experience tab, I work at a client location with BC, so in the address of employer, should I give the client address or the companys registerd address?

Kindly help me with these questions, once done, I will also post my timelines after applying.

Thank You.

AlexSBT

Star Member
Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

i received an invitation at the beginning of april.
In the meantime my company has lay off a lot of people, they practically closed. Fortunately i'm one of the few people still working but the problem is that technically now they don't have the minimum employees necessary for the application. They will recall everyone sooner or later, but not now.

I saw on the website that in this case i should wait and re-apply later when my company will recall everyone.

But this is the problem. In this moment i'm in implied status. In 1-2 months i will probably receive the negative response for the extension of my old visa and this means that i won't be in the condition to apply for the pnp (because if i wan't be able to legally work i will be forced to leave the job that is sponsoring me).

So i can't wait months to apply, i have to do it now (and even like this i'm on the edge).

So my question is, do you think that they will consider the context (short time to apply and virus situation) or they'll probably refuse the application for that?

venuelecs

Dec 14, 2017
Hi guys,

In the meantime my company has lay off a lot of people, they practically closed. Fortunately i'm one of the few people still working but the problem is that technically now they don't have the minimum employees necessary for the application. They will recall everyone sooner or later, but not now.

I saw on the website that in this case i should wait and re-apply later when my company will recall everyone.

But this is the problem. In this moment i'm in implied status. In 1-2 months i will probably receive the negative response for the extension of my old visa and this means that i won't be in the condition to apply for the pnp (because if i wan't be able to legally work i will be forced to leave the job that is sponsoring me).

So i can't wait months to apply, i have to do it now (and even like this i'm on the edge).

So my question is, do you think that they will consider the context (short time to apply and virus situation) or they'll probably refuse the application for that?
Hello Everyone,

I got an Invitation to apply for BC Tech pilot ,and I am in the final stages of finishing my application before I submit and pay 700$ fees.

There are 2 options which are confusing me.One is the employer specific work Permit,and the another option is LMO/LMIA work permit.

In my work permit, the employer name is mentioned, and in the remarks, my LMIA number is mentioned.So I am not sure which one to select among the 2 options.

2.Provide details of all secondary education obtained, starting with the most recent:
Can you please let me know, if I need to include my 10th(1 year) and Intermediate college(11 and 12th class, 2 years) for this question.

3. In work experience tab, I work at a client location with BC, so in the address of employer, should I give the client address or the companys registerd address?

Kindly help me with these questions, once done, I will also post my timelines after applying.

Thank You.
Hi guys,

Hello Everyone,

Thank You.
Hi Guys,

I have applied for BC PNP on 23 April 2020, and to my surprise, got nominated in 20 days, that is 14th May 2020. I got the confirmation email too and the status changed to decision finalized.

Now , I am worried about the police clearance certificate, and because of Corona Virus, walk in applications are closed. I need to apply through post to BLS canada-India. But I am unable to contact them over phone.

Also, I don't have a photograph as per required specifications to apply for PCC.I don't think any studios are open , considering the pandemic.

Any advise as to what should be done now?

Thank You in advance.
VenuGopal.T

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have applied for BC PNP on 23 April 2020, and to my surprise, got nominated in 20 days, that is 14th May 2020. I got the confirmation email too and the status changed to decision finalized.

Now , I am worried about the police clearance certificate, and because of Corona Virus, walk in applications are closed. I need to apply through post to BLS canada-India. But I am unable to contact them over phone.

Also, I don't have a photograph as per required specifications to apply for PCC.I don't think any studios are open , considering the pandemic.

Any advise as to what should be done now?

Thank You in advance.
VenuGopal.T
What is your noc ? Is it tech pilot?