+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP Tech pilot sharing processing for my case

Hsing211

Mar 24, 2020
Received interview call from process officer on 4th March, but after that still in process. Any idea how much time it takes after that?
I am OUTLANDER.
Hi

I am currently working from outside canada and want to know being an outlander how you approached the employers for the jobs.
Any details on the method or process is highly appreciated.

Dreambig2020

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hi

I am currently working from outside canada and want to know being an outlander how you approached the employers for the jobs.
Any details on the method or process is highly appreciated.
Just go through web sites like jobbank, workbc, it is the only way I got it.

Hsing211

Mar 24, 2020
Just go through web sites like jobbank, workbc, it is the only way I got it.
Thanks for your response.

Can you please also answer some of my below queries:

1. After you apply to these sites are the employers ready to take interview knowing that the person doesnt have work permit and may take much time to finally get to Canada.

2. Do you mention that you are outside Canada and applying for BC PNP

3. How much time did it take to finally get a job offer.

PnGIS

Jun 4, 2019
Hi all I have been following this thread closely to see how other's Tech Pilot timelines were progressing while I was waiting on my nomination decision. I received my nomination last week, so I wanted to share my complete BC PNP timeline so that others who are still waiting can see how mine progressed.

NOC code is 2174 (Tech Pilot)

January 27 2020: Submitted application
February 27 2020: Received an email from case officer requesting for additional information
March 1st 2020: Replied to officer followup email
April 2nd 2020: In Process Changed to Decision Finalized - Nominated

Reactions: Dreambig2020

Dreambig2020

Star Member
Mar 11, 2020
Hi all I have been following this thread closely to see how other's Tech Pilot timelines were progressing while I was waiting on my nomination decision. I received my nomination last week, so I wanted to share my complete BC PNP timeline so that others who are still waiting can see how mine progressed.

February 27 2020: Received an email from case officer requesting for additional information
Congrats

Reactions: PnGIS

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019

did you do a phone interview?

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
What did they called about? They called on your cell phone or work ? Do they tell you who is speaking?
Called my cell phone and they ask you about your work environment, other questions about work you do and current situation. pretty straight forward. They do tell you who they are.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Called my cell phone and they ask you about your work environment, other questions about work you do and current situation. pretty straight forward. They do tell you who they are.
How long interview went? It was advisor or case review officer ?