+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

ejsr13

Mar 8, 2018
I would like to ask a concerned question, I got nominated as a cook in a restaurant but unfortunately my hours are reduced and I got a call from Bc PNP regarding the reduced hours. However have received AOR already from cic.

I work part time as an assitant maintenance manager in a hotel and they are willing to offer me 30hrs per week and support my B.C. PNP application. I’m concerned about the Noc code difference coz in my submitted resume there wasn’t any maintenance job position listed.

However I called the PNP and they requested to send job offer form and other documents from the new employer so it can be processed and evaluated. Although I have a property maintenance certificate I did in a college.

Is there any advice that could be rendered.
How do they know if your hours are reduced?

Another question when you get invited. do you have submitted the old paystubs? how that works?

pepperbrick

Oct 2, 2017
Hi
I just applied bc pnp under IPG -International postgraduate category on 16th May. But the status is still in “applied” and not change to “in process”. Anyone has applied recently?

Last edited:

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hello there i was working on retail supervisor from last one year and then I suddenly quit my that job and got other job in same field with different employer on retail store as a assistant manager. Can I claim my point for retail supervisor for bc pnp or not ?

Amrit62

Feb 6, 2018
Yes you can use your points if you completed 1 year with previous employer but only if he give you that experience letter or other supporting documents that you need.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Yes you can use your points if you completed 1 year with previous employer but only if he give you that experience letter or other supporting documents that you need.
Is it counted towards assistant manager position? Because I heard that directly related experience should be same noc or higher. Also I have all my pay stubs and experience letter

Amrit62

Feb 6, 2018
Sorry i did not check that you have experience in supervisor job. You will not get points in pnp if your past experience is in lower NOC .

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Dear All,

I have a question, please respond as per the best knowledge / experience:

I had applied under BC PNP Tech pilot (out land) on Feb 24,2019 and till date I didn't hear anything from their side, however, yesterday i.e. on Jun 20,2019, the officials from BC PNP office visited the employer that hired me and interviewed him thoroughly. Now, my question is: What would be there next step I mean will there be any interview call to me or my current employer as well? if yes, what kind of question will be there. Please put some light is anyone have any experience or knowledge on this. Thanks!

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
I would like to ask a concerned question, I got nominated as a cook in a restaurant but unfortunately my hours are reduced and I got a call from Bc PNP regarding the reduced hours. However have received AOR already from cic.

I work part time as an assitant maintenance manager in a hotel and they are willing to offer me 30hrs per week and support my B.C. PNP application. I’m concerned about the Noc code difference coz in my submitted resume there wasn’t any maintenance job position listed.

However I called the PNP and they requested to send job offer form and other documents from the new employer so it can be processed and evaluated. Although I have a property maintenance certificate I did in a college.

Is there any advice that could be rendered.
Hi
In which category you applied?

gurinderjit kaur

Jan 10, 2018
Hi
Can anyone advice me?

-I did 2 years diploma in vancouver.
-And now i am working as a cook in restaurant from last year (1 year experience till now).
-CLB level 6
-Education credential of indian degree

Can anyone suggest me, in which category i can apply for BC pnp?

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
Hi
Can anyone advice me?

-I did 2 years diploma in vancouver.
-And now i am working as a cook in restaurant from last year (1 year experience till now).
-CLB level 6
-Education credential of indian degree

Can anyone suggest me, in which category i can apply for BC pnp?
How many points do you have?
Can you please explain your noc and work experience?