+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

Tyagiji

Aug 24, 2018
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Kindly send me your what's app number my number is 00919899969313

Bond@007

Dec 8, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Not Sure
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2018
Nomination.....
08-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
02-11-2018
LANDED..........
24-09-2018
I need to share my story to help others who might find it useful. This is for BC pnp paper-based-inland application.

I got my invitation to apply (confirmation of nomination) on March 6th, 2018.

Finally got all my documents together and sent in my application May 9th, 2018 or sometime later.

After about 2 months, sometime in July. I called the cic office and was told by the agent that my application is being sent back to me because I omitted a signature.

This was a major setback, as I had exceeded my 3 years of post-grad work permit (Don’t ask how). Will not go into irrelevant details, but I mentioned that to show my level of desperation and frustration at the time.

Long story short, I received my application in a couple of days with a sign here sticker beside the required area to sign. It was signed as sent back faster than ASAP.

On August 10th, a day to my dad’s birthday , they received my application.

August 19th was when I got my AOR.

It stated that they started processing my application on September 18th.

On October 11th, they requested for my medical, employer reference letter, offer of employment dated 2018 and additional family information which I sent faster than asap again.

My medical was booked, done and uploaded within 2 weeks. Along with other required documents. I ensured I uploaded all my document simultaneously to avoid delay.

On November 21th or thereabout, they said my medical has been received and my CIC account changed to passed medical after a couple of days.

At the beginning of December, can’t recall the exact date; my online-service account changed from processing or in progress to decision made but my actual CIC account remains as medial passed only.

I was excited, confused and scared at the same time, trust me, the struggle is real out here.

I called the office after some days of high blood pressure, took awhile but finally got through sometime in the afternoon after trying in the early hours of the morning. The agent asked some security questions and checked my file.

He mentioned I have passed my medical which was no surprise but went further to inform me that I also passed every other check as far as he can see but cannot say the next step.

Given my application is way off the 19-month average, they might decide to delay my passport request, or they might not.

So that all I have for now, I guess my final waiting games has started

-Hope this gives someone else peace of mind cos I hate writing and ended up writing a page!

My question: How long did you wait from decision made to getting your PR confirmation email?
Dear Ben_jay,

Can you please share your NOC please, as I am also expecting the same for my PR application. I am also an Inland applicant with BCPNP Approved Paper Based PR applicant. Currently it says " In Process" & looking at the process after "Decision Made" it should not take more than 2 to 3 months to get the PPR.

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
What should be letter of confirmation? Please explain me
Basically all of the information mention in your job letter but summarize and also include that this individual is still working with us.

Signed by employer

That’s it

g s sandhu

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29/11/2018
Nomination.....
2/8/2019
AOR Received.
15/05/2019
Med's Request
04/11/2019
Med's Done....
19/11/2019
BC pnp timeline
Skilled worker
ITA 1 November
File submitted 26 November
Pnp confirmed - 3 jan 2019
I also submitted my application on 29 nov fr nomination, yet to wait fr nomination

iBCPNP

Jan 12, 2019
Hi,
My Employer has submitted the application to Service Canada since October 2018, he has applied for LMIA exempt under NOC 2131 (its in 29 eligible occupations).

My queries (also, please guide me wt will be the consequence of each of these scenarios to my BC PNP & Canada PR application),

1) Can I visit (& stay) in Canada while we wait for the Service Canada approval, both for my employer & me?

2) How long does a LMIA exempt approval take?

3) I am assuming next step will be to take that specific approval on my name? Wt is the duration for that after submission?

4) Once these approvals are obtained I shall be submitting my SIRS for BC PNP (I checked my score and it is 109). Can I visit (& stay) in BC while waiting for BC PNP approval is in process? Also, if yes, then when can I enter BC, before or after registering SIRS or after I receive BC PNP ITA or after I receive BC PNP nomination?

5) If I am already in BC (on visit) while waiting for BC PNP approval, I am told along with that I will also be receiving work permit support letter. In this case, can I go to the flagpole and directly get the work permit done at the border or should I return to the same location (abroad) from where I applied? (though I believe all applications will be online)

6) Can I apply both work permit and submit my PR simultaneously?

My whole point is that i want to be in BC Canada at the very 1st instance I can be without causing any problems to my BC PNP & Canada PR application at any stage.

I will really appreciate your prompt response and guidance.

Thank you
iBCPNP

Mani.097

Jan 14, 2019
Hi i applied bc pnp under express skilled application
With 1 year experience
Ita 5 sept 2018
Send docs on 26 sept
No reply yet
3 months and 18 days
Anybody know how long does it take

iBCPNP

Jan 12, 2019
Hi,
My Employer has submitted the application to Service Canada since October 2018, he has applied for LMIA exempt under NOC 2131 (its in 29 eligible occupations).

My queries (also, please guide me wt will be the consequence of each of these scenarios to my BC PNP & Canada PR application),

1) Can I visit (& stay) in Canada while we wait for the Service Canada approval, both for my employer & me?

2) How long does a LMIA exempt approval take?

3) I am assuming next step will be to take that specific approval on my name? Wt is the duration for that after submission?

4) Once these approvals are obtained I shall be submitting my SIRS for BC PNP (I checked my score and it is 109). Can I visit (& stay) in BC while waiting for BC PNP approval is in process? Also, if yes, then when can I enter BC, before or after registering SIRS or after I receive BC PNP ITA or after I receive BC PNP nomination?

5) If I am already in BC (on visit) while waiting for BC PNP approval, I am told along with that I will also be receiving work permit support letter. In this case, can I go to the flagpole and directly get the work permit done at the border or should I return to the same location (abroad) from where I applied? (though I believe all applications will be online)

6) Can I apply both work permit and submit my PR simultaneously?

My whole point is that i want to be in BC Canada at the very 1st instance I can be without causing any problems to my BC PNP & Canada PR application at any stage.

I will really appreciate your prompt response and guidance.

Thank you
iBCPNP
Hi,

Will really appreciate, IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH QUERIES.
THANKS

Jeeplove85

Sep 21, 2018
After BC PNP Nomination , does the nominated person receive email for Work permit support letter? If he is currently on Visitor status . Or would he have to apply for a work permit separately?