+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

tkhera

Jan 10, 2019
Hey guys, one question, need your inputs for this.

If we receive and accept ITA under PNP EEBC - skilled worker category and we submit the PNP application for processing, would our federal IRCC express entry profile still remain eligible to receive ITA if the CRS cutoff drops below that?

Please let me know.

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
In which month was the last nomination given.I think mostly they take more than 3 months.Did any one who applied in November got nomination?

Lilac616

Jul 11, 2018
Hi all,
After getting our 600 points from BC PNP Express Entry, we got invited for Federal Express entry on Dec 5 with overall score of around 1010. We submitted the documents and got AOR. Today we got a message in our IRCC inbox. It says
Final decision Your application was cancelled because it was incomplete. Check your messages below for details.
When I click on the help icon (?),however, it says

If you see that your application was cancelled, it means that before we made a final decision, we:

• made a mistake and had to recreate your application
  • found that you do not need the status/document you applied for.

If you think we should not have cancelled your application, let us know by using the IRCC webform.

On the other hand, the inbox has that a pdf in it that says:

We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete. Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Police Certificate: o The Police certificate from .......(my wife's home country)........was not provided. This document is required based on address/background history from 2008/12/05 to 2016/02/06. It appears you resided six months or more in a row in that country. NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate. Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.

This is very weird because we uploaded our police certificate. The date (2008/12/05 to 2016/02/06) is also strange because my wife came to Canada 3 years ago and she has gone back to her home country only one time for one month(last summer).
Does anyone has any idea what the messages mean and what we should do?
Thanks

Last edited:

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi all,
After getting our 600 points from BC PNP Express Entry, we got invited for Federal Express entry on Dec 5 with overall score of around 1010. We submitted the documents and got AOR. Today we got a message in our IRCC inbox. It says
Final decision Your application was cancelled because it was incomplete. Check your messages below for details.
When I click on the help icon (?),however, it says

If you see that your application was cancelled, it means that before we made a final decision, we:

• made a mistake and had to recreate your application
  • found that you do not need the status/document you applied for.

If you think we should not have cancelled your application, let us know by using the IRCC webform.

On the other hand, the inbox has that a pdf in it that says:

We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete. Specifically, your application does not include the following elements: - Police Certificate: o The Police certificate from .......(my wife's home country)........was not provided. This document is required based on address/background history from 2008/12/05 to 2016/02/06. It appears you resided six months or more in a row in that country. NOTE: You did not provide a letter of explanation and proof of submission for this Police Certificate. Police certificates need to be a scan of the original police certificate(s) in colour. Certified true copies and unauthorized copies are unacceptable and will result in the application being rejected as incomplete.

This is very weird because we uploaded our police certificate. The date (2008/12/05 to 2016/02/06) is also strange because my wife came to Canada 3 years ago and she has gone back to her home country only one time for one month(last summer).
Does anyone has any idea what the messages mean and what we should do?
Thanks
You must give them proof of facts.If you have uploaded the pc u might have some copy or sent mail copy.Show them.

Reactions: Lilac616

Ben_jay

Dec 14, 2018
Nanaimo
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-12-2017
Nomination.....
12-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-08-2018
Med's Request
11-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-11-2018
Interview........
06-02-2019
My Noc code is 6314, I actually just got an email from cic last week Friday to confirm an interview in Vancouver at the beginning on February . Am still in shock how fast my process was, but then again, I have been in Canada since 2008 with no negative history. So I guess there are lots of options to consider. Goodluck with yours.

ARbooh

Jan 25, 2019
Hi. For BC PNP, Express Entry, can I ask how long I have to wait for the PR result after submitting the PR requirements.

Ben_jay

Dec 14, 2018
Nanaimo
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-12-2017
Nomination.....
12-03-2018
AOR Received.
19-08-2018
Med's Request
11-10-2018
Med's Done....
21-11-2018
Interview........
06-02-2019
Hi. For BC PNP, Express Entry, can I ask how long I have to wait for the PR result after submitting the PR requirements.
Am guessing you mean the wait before you get nominated. If that's the case, they do a draw every 2 weeks I think, and if your ooinys are within the stated points, you get nominated to apply. So it all depends on your points. But if you meant the actual PR processing time after submitting your final application, it usually take 3-6 months depending on who is handling your case. In rare cases it can take 2 months if you are lucky or more than 6 months if unlucky. At the end of the day, you cannot control the process. Drink some tea and relax cos the outcome is not in your control, worrying is pointless.

Reactions: Canaspirant xyz

garrybaren

Oct 11, 2018
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
How can I apply

JamesStables

Jan 25, 2019
Hi All,

I recently got my PR through BC PNP. If you guys have any doubts regarding BC PNP or PR please message in this thread. I can try to help as much as I can. I was not able to find any proper updated thread regarding BC PNP.
Hello BC PNP.
Thank you, first of all for opting to help us with this process.
I have only just started to look in to the process and, of course, the govt website info is extremely difficult to determine a simple pathway.
One burning question I have is, what employer would make an offer to a skilled worker knowing that they might take 1,2 or 3 months to get the paperwork and visa to work in Canada? That confuses me right off the bat, that an employer would be willing to do that. It seems odd to me. Currently I am talking to a couple of employers in Vancouver who I briefly mentioned this program and, although they are willing to consider sponsoring me, I very much doubt that they would wait months for me to be eligible as well as the uncertainty of it.

As an Australian/British citizen, I worked in the USA 3 times under 3 different E3 visas, but those visas only cost $2000 and take 3 weeks, 4 at most. for an employer, that is a dream.

So before I investigate this process I'd love to hear what your experience is with the logistics of time and your employers response and sentiment around the waiting time.

I am a UX Designer so I come under the 5241 Graphic designers and illustrators classification (but I am unable to determine if that is even accepted because the govt. site is so poorly worded naturally.)

thank you again, James