+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2018 September join here

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
provide all the documents as requested by PNP and you are good to go, they will investigate by themselves if it is true or not
I sent all but he want to prove my employer that position he gave me is actually real. Should I send my pay stubs and t4 because they actually show my position

exd

Feb 5, 2016
of course this is a simple thing, provide pay stub, official letter of appointment, contract etc
I dont know what process you have been through but in my case I kept things very simple, I just completed BC PNP form and asked my employer to complete it and provided all the relevant documents required by PNP and mentioned in the form. I was inland applicant already working with my employer for couple of months , so i got approved within 5 days after submission of application

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
I dont know what process you have been through but in my case I kept things very simple, I just completed BC PNP form and asked my employer to complete it and provided all the relevant documents required by PNP and mentioned in the form. I was inland applicant already working with my employer for couple of months , so i got approved within 5 days after submission of application
Actually I already applied but he said me that I inflated my position to claim point and he is asking my employer to prove I work on that position so what documents can be ?

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Actually I already applied but he said me that I inflated my position to claim point and he is asking my employer to prove I work on that position so what documents can be ?
It’s a good idea to send another job letter”letter of confirmation” stating that position, pay and your current status. Also include pay stubs, t4. That’s all you can do to prove your position

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hi all,

My application was submitted in EEBC Skilled Worker on NOV 15 by my agent. But till date no reply from my agent regarding the file. He says that the file is "IN PROCESS". Is anybody know upto which date the applications got their result?
It took 55 days. In my case so don’t worry

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
It’s a good idea to send another job letter”letter of confirmation” stating that position, pay and your current status. Also include pay stubs, t4. That’s all you can do to prove your position
What should be letter of confirmation? Please explain me

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Hi all,

I applied for BC PNP EE and my application advisor has requested financial and employees documents from my employer the next day morning after applying - which was a quick turnaround!

My concerns

- Advisor requested for 2017 financial statements - though the Company was established (startup) in Feb 2017, there was only one paid employee!

- In July 2018 the company started employing more, total 5 employees (which is current requirement for employer for BC PNP)

- Advisor also wants all employees immigration status, start date, wages

- My wages to date

Would having only one employee in 2017 affect my PNP nomination?
Are you inland or outland?

martinmatthew

Dec 16, 2018
Hi,

Let me start with brief background of my case.

My case is Intra Company Transfer for 2 Year duration to Canada Subsidiary and I have already been into British Columbia for past 6 months. My skill is into high demand growth areas and falls into BC PNP Tech Pilot program 29 skills.

My employer is not willing to fill Job offer letter and recommendation letter for PR along with all required employer requirements as they
want to avoid flight risk if I get PR.

I have credence letter for designation, salary and duration in Canada for this position.Current WP has still 18 months left.

Is above along with any declaration from me be sufficient enough to take my case forward ? If not, please advise if any alternative
available.

Any other options I can explore as I want to make Canada my home ?

Regards
Martin

Bond@007

Dec 8, 2018
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Not Sure
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2018
Nomination.....
08-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
02-11-2018
LANDED..........
24-09-2018
Dear Expert Members,

I have a question, how long it takes from "In Process" to "Decision Made" for PR application.

My timelines are as below.

1. Applied for paper based on 17th Sep '2018
2. AOR Received on 2nd Nov '2018.
3. Medical Results received by CIC.

This is a BCPNP Approved Paper Based PR Application for inland applicant.