+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

ezet2

Dec 3, 2016
Hello Everyone, I am new on this forum, as i always come to read comments about BC PNP program. I have a concern and want clarification or advice. I applied for Bc pnp International Skilled graduate program and it been 4 months now and i have not gotten my nomination. I am worried cos i saw it take less that 4 months for some guys.
Please, i need advice cos my work permit expires by march next year 2017.

boboliang

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
:) :) :) :) :)bcpnp applicant under process of EE!! need help for Proof of Fund !!
Hello Everyone, I am new on this forum, I got mybcpnp nomination in October, and I am currently under process of EE. I have a question regarding the proof of fund. CIC requires my last 6 months ending balance statement ( June to Nov) from the bank. And I have one joint account with my mother and one joint account with my boyfriend. And I forgot to deposit my june july cheque to my personal chequing account for 2 month ( because I am on holiday in June and I deposit the cheque to the joint account....). would that be a matter if cic officer did not see my salary deposit for 2 month? because I only provide the 6 month balance statement of my personal day to day chequing account.
and my uncle ( my father's brother) sent me $50000 CAD into my account in September ( for my settlement fund). do I also need to provide a gift letter from him? in addition, my joint account has balance of $36000 with my boy friend, does he also need to provide a letter for explanation where is the money come from?

liambll

Mar 22, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Singapore?
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
25-01-2016
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2016
LANDED..........
01-08-2016
Hi guys,

Quick question: After you submitted all the document for BC PNP, how long does it take for you guys to get 600 points?
Thanks.

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
boboliang said:
:) :) :) :) :)bcpnp applicant under process of EE!! need help for Proof of Fund !!
Hello Everyone, I am new on this forum, I got mybcpnp nomination in October, and I am currently under process of EE. I have a question regarding the proof of fund. CIC requires my last 6 months ending balance statement ( June to Nov) from the bank. And I have one joint account with my mother and one joint account with my boyfriend. And I forgot to deposit my june july cheque to my personal chequing account for 2 month ( because I am on holiday in June and I deposit the cheque to the joint account....). would that be a matter if cic officer did not see my salary deposit for 2 month? because I only provide the 6 month balance statement of my personal day to day chequing account.
and my uncle ( my father's brother) sent me $50000 CAD into my account in September ( for my settlement fund). do I also need to provide a gift letter from him? in addition, my joint account has balance of $36000 with my boy friend, does he also need to provide a letter for explanation where is the money come from?
Hi there,

Which EE stream are you applying under after receiving the PNP nomination? Is it FSWP, FSTP or CEC? If you are applying under CEC, then you don't need to provide any proof of funds.

From my understanding, a joint account is only valid if it's jointly opened by you and your spouse/common law partner. Mother and boyfriend do not count:< In addition, you should write a letter of explanation to explain any sudden large increment in you account balance.

maxwellFX2

Dec 5, 2016
Hi everyone:

If I have applied EE BCPNP - International Post Graduate stream when my study permit was valid, but the study permit expired a day after the submmision of my EE BCPNP application and my Post-Graduate Work Permit was still in processing, how does it affect the BCPNP application? I applied on last Wednesday and heard nothing back yet. Most of my friend got their PNP notification within 2 days. I am quite concerned since my EE profile will expire at the end of this month if I fail to receive BCPNP in a month and we are close to Christmas time.....

Does anyone have a clue about whether my implied status will affect my PNP application?

Thanks

apod1

Dec 6, 2016
Hi everyone,

I've got ITA for EE BCPNP and have 2 questions regarding job offer form:

1- As my employer is about to fill the form there is a concern about reqruitment summary in the field of "total number of applicants to this position", the reqruitment attempts are performed by advertising and interviewing canadian candidates, the question is how many candidates should be interviewed for this report to look sufficient?

2- The position is NOC2132, what would be the reasonable explanation of unsuccessful reqruitment efforts in hiring canadian candidate?

I kindly ask for your advice based on your experience

ezet2

Dec 3, 2016
Hello Everyone, I am new on this forum, as i always come to read comments about BC PNP program. I have a concern and want clarification or advice. I applied for Bc pnp International Skilled graduate program and it been 4 months now and i have not gotten my nomination. I am worried cos i saw it take less that 4 months for some guys.

logan7712

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ezet2 said:
Hi!
Which category did you apply under? The standard processing time for BC PNP is 2-3 months. If you have exceeded 4 months, drop them an email to see what they are doing with your application.

Jass97

Dec 7, 2016
I would like to know about bcpnp status are they going to have any drew on dec 2016.
If anyone have any information please do share.

Thanks

Soni V

Dec 7, 2016
Hi. ..a quick question.. applied for pnp under SI-intrntnl grdt catgry....got a call from pnp office 1 week before , dey askd for couple of documents and submitted very next day....didn't hear nythng so far...does ny1 know how long will they take after sumitting demanded documents??

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
I have just gotten my BC PNP nomination today! 8)

So happy!

logan7712

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simpson85 said:
I have just gotten my BC PNP nomination today! 8)

So happy!
hi!
congrats. when did u apply and would you mind sharing your timeline

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
logan7712 said:
hi!
congrats. when did u apply and would you mind sharing your timeline
Thank you!

Absolutely, that's the least I can do.

2016-10-11: EEBC PNP registration (skills immigration)
2016-10-12: Invitation to Apply
2016-11-03: application submitted
2016-12-07: a phone interview from BC at 9:45pm, Notice of Nomination via email at 10:30pm :)

The guy said I should receive the nomination package by the end of next week.

logan7712

Star Member
Jan 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Simpson85 said:
Thank you!

Absolutely, that's the least I can do.

2016-10-11: EEBC PNP registration (skills immigration)
2016-10-12: Invitation to Apply
2016-11-03: application submitted
2016-12-07: a phone interview from BC at 9:45pm, Notice of Nomination via email at 10:30pm :)

The guy said I should receive the nomination package by the end of next week.
hi!
Thanks. I think you mean 9:45 AM NOT PM. Anyways, congrats again.