13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Theprestige94 said:
I need assistance and guidance with the BC PNP. I scored 9+ in all IELTS tests and have 4 years policing service here in the UK.

Where would I find a valid job offer and a company willing to take me on? I've tried to network via LinkedIn for private security firms but most insist on PR. Please help I'm becoming desperate.
Have you tried applying for jobs in other provinces or BC exclusively?

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
mikko008 said:
Good Staff!Congrats man 8) So did they address any further concerns regarding your sponsoring employer's recruitment effort records? In addition, I also wonder did you receive a supporting letter for work permit application from BCPNP along with your confirmation of nomination? Although it doesn't apply to my case, I have a friend who's also applying overseas, thanks!
Hi all, I am new here. I got couple of questions regarding BC PNP.

1. "directly related work experience"

After graduating from the school, I just work for the company and it is over 1 year, and I am still currently working in the same position. Does it directly related work experience?

2. wages

I am working as a inventory control supervisor NOC 1215, for a fresh graduate, there is gradually increase in my wage from $12 to $18 during 1 year. This is because my employers said that i will get a wage increase every 4 months based on my working performance. Is it convincible based on your guys experience? What can i explain or what info can i provide when officer suspend my case? I have enough paper works, emails and documents to support my job title and job duties stated in the job offer. The only thing I am concerned about is my wage. Please help me and share your thoughts.

3. Currently I have 76 score in BCPNP. I will keep reading this thread.

4. I already finished BC PNP registration, waiting for ITA. My employer will be on vacation for 1 month. Just in case I got ITA, could you please tell me what documents should I prepare for in advance? Do you guys have a checklist?

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
Soni V said:
Thanx a lot. ...1 more question... is there any provision to change employer ? As my file is under processing and pnp officer gave 15 days to respond... I hv talked to another employer who is ready to help me in pnp... he meets all the pnp requirements. . Is it possible to update new employer detail within the same period of time?? Or I have to go thru the whole process again from the beginning ? Is there ny1 who went through same situation?
Hey man, unfortunately you will need to withdraw your case and start all over again...

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
callofduty said:
Hi all, I am new here. I got couple of questions regarding BC PNP.

1. "directly related work experience"

After graduating from the school, I just work for the company and it is over 1 year, and I am still currently working in the same position. Does it directly related work experience?

2. wages

I am working as a inventory control supervisor NOC 1215, for a fresh graduate, there is gradually increase in my wage from $12 to $18 during 1 year. This is because my employers said that i will get a wage increase every 4 months based on my working performance. Is it convincible based on your guys experience? What can i explain or what info can i provide when officer suspend my case? I have enough paper works, emails and documents to support my job title and job duties stated in the job offer. The only thing I am concerned about is my wage. Please help me and share your thoughts.

3. Currently I have 76 score in BCPNP. I will keep reading this thread.

4. I already finished BC PNP registration, waiting for ITA. My employer will be on vacation for 1 month. Just in case I got ITA, could you please tell me what documents should I prepare for in advance? Do you guys have a checklist?
Hi there,

To answer your questions:

1. Yes it definitely is a directly related work experience.

2. Your situation with the increased wage is very common for international graduates. There should not be any problem with this, unless it looks intentional...Just document all the wage changes records (i.e. your employer may write you a letter to notify you about the wage changes, just attach those letters to your job offer. I the application form, just write down the most recent pay rate as your offered salary.

3. Go ahead

4. You can find a document checklist for your specific stream in the BCPNP technical guide, it's available on BCPNP website. 8)

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Hey guys,

I have just received my nomination package (certificate and WP support letter).

Assuming that I'm going submit the work permit request by the end of next week and that processing time for my home country is currently ~8 weeks, it is realistic to expect the WP to be ready around Mar 1st 2017.

My question is: would I cause any problems if I purchase plane tickets for e.g. Feb 15th and wait for my work permit in Canada?

I would like to reduce the delay to my first working day as much as possible, but at the same time not cause any issues with my WP/PR applications. Any ideas or similar experiences?

Thanks in advance!

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
mikko008 said:
Hi there,

To answer your questions:

1. Yes it definitely is a directly related work experience.

2. Your situation with the increased wage is very common for international graduates. There should not be any problem with this, unless it looks intentional...Just document all the wage changes records (i.e. your employer may write you a letter to notify you about the wage changes, just attach those letters to your job offer. I the application form, just write down the most recent pay rate as your offered salary.

3. Go ahead

4. You can find a document checklist for your specific stream in the BCPNP technical guide, it's available on BCPNP website. 8)
One more questions, I work for the company from 2015 November till now. my wage got increased to 3300 on 2016 October, because I already work for over 1 year. so in the BC PNP registration, what wages do I input in the B.C. Job Offer Information? Do i just enter the wages I got from 2015 November to 2016 November? or I just input 3300*12 months

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
callofduty said:
One more questions, I work for the company from 2015 November till now. my wage got increased to 3300 on 2016 October, because I already work for over 1 year. so in the BC PNP registration, what wages do I input in the B.C. Job Offer Information? Do i just enter the wages I got from 2015 November to 2016 November? or I just input 3300*12 months
You should put 3300X 12.

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Hi mikko008,

Thanks for sharing your knowledge. someone said BC PNP already invited enough targeted number of applicants in 2016 and there is no draw this year. How do you think?

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Rochellelee said:
Congrats Simpson! I received mine today as well! The processing time is really fast eh?
Thank you!

That's great news, glad to hear that! Congratulations! Yeah, it was really fast :)

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
wawawa said:
Congrats !! Do u mind to share your timeline ? Thanks :)
Thank you! Submitted my application on October 27th, got invited on October 28th, submitted a full application to BCPNP on November 25th, received a nomination on December 13th. I basically left for my vacation on November 26th, then I came back to Canada yesterday, December 12th, then I received it next day. No phone calls for interviews at all, my boss told me he hasn't received any phone calls as well.

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Rochellelee said:
So now I am about to start preparing the documents for Federal, you as well?
Absolutely! I'll just make the work permit application first.