Category........
Visa Office......
Cebu
App. Filed.......
19-07-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Hi Guys,

Currently, I am on my post-graduation worked permit and I just recently moved here in BC. I am planning to take the route of BC PNP Skilled Worker. I am just wondering, usually what documents do they need from the employer? I know that they have a specific form to fill in (job offer form), but I am not sure what documents the BC PNP immigration officers need as an attachment to it. Also, is there any fee that the employer needs to pay to support our processing for BC PNP?

Or if these questions have been asked can someone led me to the thread so that I could back read a little bit to it. Thank you in advance guys.

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
hey guys, My status recently changed to Decision finalized, but I could not see anything else? Any idea how can I check that

Jyotiac3

Feb 27, 2020
BC PNP sent me an email asking for another job offer because I was on probation period. In the email they said "To be eligible for BC PNP your job should be full time and indeterminate. If that's the case then please send revised offer letter". My employer said they can't issue another job offer letter so they gave me an employment verification letter stating that I passed the probation period and now my position is full time and indeterminate. I sent that letter on top of the old offer letter. Is that okay?
Hi, I have received an offer letter from an employer in BC, it says full time offer but has 6 months probation. After reading your case, I understand, that I can only apply for PNP after completing probation period, is that correct? I wanted to know if I can apply for PNP right away after joining or after completing my probation period. Please let me know. Appreciate your reply.

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
Thank you so much yansenwong, and for those two categories, when the draw happens, do they belong to different categories or they are the same?

I had two years coop experience, but it only counts to bcpnp, not eecec.
My current score is 119 (passing 105 for international graduate)
I can only apply for skills not for ee, am I right?
Do you have some advise for my situation?

Thank you
Hi, I'm in the similar situation about the coop experience, did you count it in PNP eventually?

Thanks

Chetan09

Feb 8, 2021
Hi friends,
Can anyone guide me through the process for BC PNP ?
I have got my work permit supporting LMIA, I want to apply for BC PNP quickly So that i can relocate Canada with my dependent Family (Wife, child).
I have just calculated my score is 111 ( BE (CSE) and almost 10 years of experience with JOB Offer).

1. Do i need to assess my Education Credentials to apply for BCPNP successfully ?
2. Do i need to get an assessment of my relevant work experience ?

I have found that i can apply for application without above 2 points.
Thanks
Chetan

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi friends,
Can anyone guide me through the process for BC PNP ?
I have got my work permit supporting LMIA, I want to apply for BC PNP quickly So that i can relocate Canada with my dependent Family (Wife, child).
I have just calculated my score is 111 ( BE (CSE) and almost 10 years of experience with JOB Offer).

1. Do i need to assess my Education Credentials to apply for BCPNP successfully ?
2. Do i need to get an assessment of my relevant work experience ?

I have found that i can apply for application without above 2 points.
Thanks
Chetan
You have said you can apply without it. if you aren’t applying through Express Entry and you don‘t need to count your education points, then no. You need employment letters to prove your work experience. Follow the Technical Guide that tells you all the information. BC PNP is not ”quick.”

Aug 31, 2019
my employer is CIBC Bank. For being a big company, do I still need to send those other documents?

Thanks in advance!

#############################################################################################

Helllp!! Please..

I got an invitation for BC PNP -Skilled W. and I have only 4 days to decide if go ahead with my application or not. Here is the situation and I hope someone can help me!!

My employer does not want to give/provide me the Certificate of Incorporation and does not want to sign that Job Offer Form. The other "employer documents" they already provided, including the business license and offer of employment.

So, should I submit like that, missing those 2 docs docs or should I just give up??
Thank you!
Hi Renato,
Is it possible to get these documents from CIBC. I just got a job in CIBC and looking to make application for BC PNP.
Thanks