+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

aralizadegan

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
In a question similar to @nis2018 , I have a Canadian MSc with paid RA/TA in the last 3 years, but I am not in Canada right now, do I qualify for BC PNP or do I have to be in Canada

Frollo888

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
I am planning to apply the PNP application, but not sure following points are mandatory to apply the PNP :
1. Canadian experience
2. Canadian education
3. Have to be in canada to get job offer
1. Canadian experience
2. Canadian education

It depends from which stream you choose to apply with, they all have different requirements.
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/BC-PNP-Skills-Immigration
https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/BC-PNP-Express-Entry-B-C

3. Have to be in canada to get job offer
NO you don't have to be in Canada to get a job offer.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Hello Friends,
I got a call from BC pnp . I am working as a Computer network Technician(NOC 2281) in a company. While going through workbc website I saw low , median and high salary for the job and got worried. At the moment my salary is 19.6$ and the low salary in the website is 20.6$ . Is it a real big issue that can effect my chances of approval or i should continue with my file. Every other requirement has been fulfilled and my marks , English efficiency everything is good.

I hope someone replied fast with some good guideline
I had a job offer from Nova Scotia and it was also below the minimum salary on the website. Thankfully, the officer informed me the same and i got a chance to equalize the salary with my employer and send it back to the officer. Thankfully, he accepted the new offer letter. My advise is to go to your employer and inform the same.

GuiStocovick

Aug 1, 2017
Hi everyone,

My girlfriend has applied for the BCPNP, but she still has a student visa and didn't finish her program, we are worried about her being able to work full-time during the process, is there any way to get a work-permit after nomination?

Obs.: Her student visa still has over 1 year before the expiry date.

giannimax

Jul 18, 2017
Just to share my timeline for EEBC- skill worker for NOC0:
Submit intent: Nov 21, 2017
ITA: Nov 22, 2017
Applied AOR: Dec 14, 2017
Waiting ....
G from Italy

h1b2pr

Mar 22, 2017
Has anyone got a job offer in IT occupation from Vancouver/BC from outside Canada and was able to succefully got BCPNP EE nomination?

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hello there,

I am applying for EEBC PNP - International Student in next month, and I just have one question regarding MSP (I know it is not directly related to PR issues but seems that the most of the people here are from BC and I might be able to get some valuable advice)

Anyone here who is in a common-law relationship and have combined you and your partners' MSP accounts together? I have not known that it has to be done in terms of MSP. Me and my partner has individual MSP account and my partner's MSP is now on process of renewal.

If it is necessary to do this, I would like to do it once his card is renewed.

Plus, does it affect the PR process?

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
Hello there,

I am applying for EEBC PNP - International Student in next month, and I just have one question regarding MSP (I know it is not directly related to PR issues but seems that the most of the people here are from BC and I might be able to get some valuable advice)

Anyone here who is in a common-law relationship and have combined you and your partners' MSP accounts together? I have not known that it has to be done in terms of MSP. Me and my partner has individual MSP account and my partner's MSP is now on process of renewal.

If it is necessary to do this, I would like to do it once his card is renewed.

Plus, does it affect the PR process?
It's interesting to know that this is mandatory...Although I don't think it affects PR application. There is no such thing in the background check involving checking this kind of stuffs. They don;t even check your credit record. Owing money to MSP is not even a big deal.

missbennet03

Jun 30, 2017
Ricky AKA Wei Zhang is a young guy who is one of the newer case review officers.He will not make the decision.A program advisor is the one who makes the decision.Ricky is quite strict to make sure all your papers are in order
Hi BCGuy, do you know Jen Nguyen? She's my case review officer.

Mar 24, 2018
Yes, I got nomination on June 25th.
It's almost 6 months.
Hope you will get nomination soon.☺
decisiin finalized coming on application from last 3 months, will the nomination appear online or the final result will come manually or u can say written, plz answr bro

jenson_button

Aug 1, 2018
I applied for the BCPNP Skilled Worker on May 16th, they requested additional documents that I sent on June 4, they confirmed the receipt of these on Jun 6, the status of my application changed to "In Process" and I am still waiting for my nomination. Is this waiting time normal?

Thank you in advance!

Canani

Jan 15, 2019
I would like to share my info too.

Category : EE BC - Int'l graduate
NOC : 1111 & 1112
Registration Date : The day it was opened (forgot the exact date)
Score : 119
Invitation to apply date : April 8th
Application date : May 4th
Nomination Date : July 22nd

Now I am waiting for Express Entry ITA with 1041 points
Hey did you write English test (IELT) for BC EE Int'l PG stream.

rosy12345

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
Hi

I have a question about my BC PNP Nomination.
I'm in BC right now, and have applied for BCPNP (Tech Pilot) program on 23-Jan-19, and am still waiting for the BCPNP NOMINATION.
I have not yet recd any call for my interview or any questions.
I don't have any immigration consultant in middle/case.
I got the job on my own and applied for bcpnp case on my own also.

Today I emailed BCPNP office, they replied me that my file has been given to an Advisor for review.

What does that mean?
How long it should take now?
Should I expect a call for questions/interview from them now or what?
If yes, what kind of question they might ask, just so that I prepare myself for that?

thanks in advance.