+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

tantantan

Nov 19, 2016
Hi all,

My BC PNP under International Graduate approved after 75 days since I submitted the application. I just receive the confirmation e-mail, it said "Your nomination is through Express Entry"
So what should I do now? The nomination will submit to Express Entry automatically OR I need to update manually?

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
logan7712 said:
hi!
Thanks. I think you mean 9:45 AM NOT PM. Anyways, congrats again.
No problem!

It really was PM, but in my timezone :)

Soni V

Dec 7, 2016
Hello everyone, I got an e mail today from bcpnp... dey asked to justify couple of questions.
1. Employer should hv 5 employees .
2. Employee cannot work from home.
I am worried about it... as my employer has no employee...m the first one....he has registered trucking company in greater vancouver..he offered me office manager position. My work will be from my home.
Can ny1 help me how I will justify these queries.? I hv 15 days to respond.

IMA77

Jun 23, 2015
Simpson85 said:
2016-12-07: a phone interview from BC at 9:45pm, Notice of Nomination via email at 10:30pm :)
Hi, Simpson85
Please, accept my congratulations!

Could you, please, share some questions from phone interview you had?
Thank you and good luck in further steps!

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
Soni V said:
Hello everyone, I got an e mail today from bcpnp... dey asked to justify couple of questions.
1. Employer should hv 5 employees .
2. Employee cannot work from home.
I am worried about it... as my employer has no employee...m the first one....he has registered trucking company in greater vancouver..he offered me office manager position. My work will be from my home.
Can ny1 help me how I will justify these queries.? I hv 15 days to respond.
Hi there,

Having five FT employee is the basic eligibility requirement for BCPNP employer, so if your company doesn't have 5 employees (in your case, the company has only one), you should not have submitted the BCPNP application at the first place at all...I don't know how to justify this question while your employer doesn't meet this requirement.

To prove that you are not working at home ,you can provide them with your business card stating your work address. You can also invite the officer to come to your office to hsow him that you actually work here 8)

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
IMA77 said:
Hi, Simpson85
Please, accept my congratulations!

Could you, please, share some questions from phone interview you had?
Thank you and good luck in further steps!
Hey IMA77, thanks so much!

Sure - although I was surprised by the call and a bit confused, I can at least provide the gist of the call.

Basically, most of the call was regarding my last employment, as the guy wanted more info about it. It was pretty specific to my case, since I'm a self employed freelance iOS developer. Other than that, he asked me if I intend to reside in British Columbia and what was my motivation. The rest of the talk was his instructions regarding further process. In the end, he said he'll take a look at my resume and make a decision within an hour after the call.

Also, he told me I should inform him every now and then about my progress, and he said he'll contact me (or my employer) in 3-4 months to see if I'm actually working there.

Wasn't too formal or stressful, I'd say. About 30 minutes later, I've gotten an email with confirmation.

Hope that helps!

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
Simpson85 said:
Hey IMA77, thanks so much!

Sure - although I was surprised by the call and a bit confused, I can at least provide the gist of the call.

Basically, most of the call was regarding my last employment, as the guy wanted more info about it. It was pretty specific to my case, since I'm a self employed freelance iOS developer. Other than that, he asked me if I intend to reside in British Columbia and what was my motivation. The rest of the talk was his instructions regarding further process. In the end, he said he'll take a look at my resume and make a decision within an hour after the call.

Also, he told me I should inform him every now and then about my progress, and he said he'll contact me (or my employer) in 3-4 months to see if I'm actually working there.

Wasn't too formal or stressful, I'd say. About 30 minutes later, I've gotten an email with confirmation.

Hope that helps!
Good Staff!Congrats man 8) So did they address any further concerns regarding your sponsoring employer's recruitment effort records? In addition, I also wonder did you receive a supporting letter for work permit application from BCPNP along with your confirmation of nomination? Although it doesn't apply to my case, I have a friend who's also applying overseas, thanks!

dbss

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Simpson85 said:
Thank you!

Absolutely, that's the least I can do.

2016-10-11: EEBC PNP registration (skills immigration)
2016-10-12: Invitation to Apply
2016-11-03: application submitted
2016-12-07: a phone interview from BC at 9:45pm, Notice of Nomination via email at 10:30pm :)

The guy said I should receive the nomination package by the end of next week.
How much was your score?

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
IMA77 said:
Thank you, Simpson85!
It was most helpful.
No problem at all!

mikko008 said:
Good Staff!Congrats man 8) So did they address any further concerns regarding your sponsoring employer's recruitment effort records? In addition, I also wonder did you receive a supporting letter for work permit application from BCPNP along with your confirmation of nomination? Although it doesn't apply to my case, I have a friend who's also applying overseas, thanks!
Thank you mikko!

They did not mention anything about that topic. I have no idea what my employer did (if anything), but obviously everything went fine.

Regarding WP support letter and nomination certificate - the officer told me that those two documents are on the way already and I should receive them via email by the end of next week.

dbss said:
How much was your score?
If you're asking about my BC PNP score, it was 111. On the other hand, EE CRS was 359 (now 959 of course).

Soni V

Dec 7, 2016
Thanx a lot. ...1 more question... is there any provision to change employer ? As my file is under processing and pnp officer gave 15 days to respond... I hv talked to another employer who is ready to help me in pnp... he meets all the pnp requirements. . Is it possible to update new employer detail within the same period of time?? Or I have to go thru the whole process again from the beginning ? Is there ny1 who went through same situation?

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Hi all, I am new here. I got couple of questions regarding BC PNP.

1. "directly related work experience"

After graduating from the school, I just work for the company and it is over 1 year, and I am still currently working in the same position. Does it directly related work experience?

2. wages

I am working as a inventory control supervisor NOC 1215, for a fresh graduate, there is gradually increase in my wage from $12 to $18 during 1 year. This is because my employers said that i will get a wage increase every 4 months based on my working performance. Is it convincible based on your guys experience? What can i explain or what info can i provide when officer suspend my case? I have enough paper works, emails and documents to support my job title and job duties stated in the job offer. The only thing I am concerned about is my wage. Please help me and share your thoughts.

3. Currently I have 76 score in BCPNP. I will keep reading this thread.

4. I already finished BC PNP registration, waiting for ITA. My employer will be on vacation for 1 month. Just in case I got ITA, could you please tell me what documents should I prepare for in advance? Do you guys have a checklist?

gill1193

Mar 1, 2016
hi everyone
would there be any more draws this year?? As already there are 5800 invitations done.
and would they be same in next year?
I have score 89 in SI int gradaute

thanks

Theprestige94

Sep 2, 2016
I need assistance and guidance with the BC PNP. I scored 9+ in all IELTS tests and have 4 years policing service here in the UK.

Where would I find a valid job offer and a company willing to take me on? I've tried to network via LinkedIn for private security firms but most insist on PR. Please help I'm becoming desperate.