+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Simpson85 said:
My employer wrote it himself on the company letterhead. However, my PNP application has not been processed yet, but I don't see any potential issues with that particular document.

I'll try to mimic the format here:

A couple of sentences about the company, offices, number of employees, mission, goals etc.

Our services:

App Development:
- this technology
- that technology
- some method

Web Development:
- this technology
- that technology
- some method

Design:
- this technology
- that technology
- some method

Hope it starts yours/employers creative juices :) I guess you could draft it yourself based on the company website and let your boss verify the information.
That's great, thank you very much! i would like to draft it by myself a little. so i have to list out quite a few technologies for each segment?

Simpson85

Star Member
Jun 6, 2016
Croatia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
07-12-2016
AOR Received.
13-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-01-2017
Rochellelee said:
That's great, thank you very much! i would like to draft it by myself a little. so i have to list out quite a few technologies for each segment?
No problem at all. Well, it really depends on the company type. Mine is in IT sector, so it wasn't hard to list some details about each service the company provides. After all, I was also reading the Technical Guide and didn't find any strict rules about the company description, so I guess you can't go wrong if you try your own format. Just be clear and concise :)

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
hi guys,

I found an info in the BC PNP Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC Program Guide. It states thus:

'A registration in the Skills Immigration Registration System is
not an application to the Skills Immigration stream and does not guarantee that you will be invited to apply'

Got two concerns:

1. Is the above also binding to those who apply under SI international postgraduate?

2. Does this mean if one's score is above the minimum score, you may still not be invited to apply?

Thanks

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Chibuz said:
hi guys,

I found an info in the BC PNP Skills Immigration and Express Entry BC Program Guide. It states thus:

'A registration in the Skills Immigration Registration System is
not an application to the Skills Immigration stream and does not guarantee that you will be invited to apply'

Got two concerns:

1. Is the above also binding to those who apply under SI international postgraduate?

2. Does this mean if one's score is above the minimum score, you may still not be invited to apply?

Thanks
Please note that if you are interested in the following categories, you do not need to register and may proceed directly to the application via BCPNP Online:
 Skills Immigration – Health Care Professional
 Skills Immigration – International Post-Graduate
 Express Entry BC – Health Care Professional
 Express Entry BC – International Post-Graduate

Just go to BCPNP Online, choose postgraduate application, fill out all the required fields, there is no scoring process, no invitation to apply, you will skip those process and directly go to fee payment, and submit your nomination application. Then BC PNP officer will process your application, if you meet requirements, you will get nomination.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Chibuz said:
I'm in the process of applying for the SI stream but I can't see my score before submitting my online application. I want to know if at least it is up to 100. How can I view this?

Thanks
There is no scoring process for post-graduate stream, you can submit application directly without a invitation to apply.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
wicaact said:
There is no scoring process for post-graduate stream, you can submit application directly without a invitation to apply.
Thank you Wicaact!!

Any idea how long it takes to get a nomination?

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Chibuz said:
Thank you Wicaact!!

Any idea how long it takes to get a nomination?
Usually 2-5 days after you submit your application.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
wicaact said:
Usually 2-5 days after you submit your application.
Got two masters degrees, one outside Canada and the most recent one from SFU. Is it necessary to attach the transcript from the school outside Canada? I don't have the transcript of the school outside Canada at the moment and getting it might take sometime.

I was considering only attaching that of SFU since it is the most recent and maybe most relevant at this time.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
SFU one is good enough
Chibuz said:
Got two masters degrees, one outside Canada and the most recent one from SFU. Is it necessary to attach the transcript from the school outside Canada? I don't have the transcript of the school outside Canada at the moment and getting it might take sometime.

I was considering only attaching that of SFU since it is the most recent and maybe most relevant at this time.

k0nduire

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
deepgill said:
Hi Guys,

I submitted my EEBC PNP international graduate application on 07/11/2016 and got approved today in just 3 days. I got email from BC Pnp and mycic account has message to accept nomination.

I am happy.

Cheers
Hi, so this is for Student Visa?

Nas_AA

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Question,

I have applied under the SI International Graduate, if I got accepted, I need to renew my work permit as it expires in March next year. Since my application will be under Federal, how long will it take to receive the AOR?

Also can I apply to extend my current Open work permit or should I apply for a Closed work permit ?

Thanks

yedaqiu

Oct 12, 2016
Hi guys,

I have a question after I got the BCPNP in international post grads stream...

In IMM0008 generic application form
Question: Have you taken a test from a designated testing agency to access your proficiency in English? yes/ No

I did ielts to get my student visa from my home country but that one got expired last year. I got 7 bands that time. Should I write here Yes ?

Thanks!!

DeepDee

Nov 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello BEYOUtiful ones

please see if the list of documents/requirements is fine or need something else?

Birth Certtificate
Passport
WES education assessment
Education certificates/degree
IELTS GT (with at least 7 in each modeule for good score, right?)
PCC
Proof of medical exam
Proof of Funds
Employment record - experience certificates, payslips of past employment
Letter of Explanation

Thank you

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
You will need General Training IELTS.
yedaqiu said:
Hi guys,

I have a question after I got the BCPNP in international post grads stream...

In IMM0008 generic application form
Question: Have you taken a test from a designated testing agency to access your proficiency in English? yes/ No

I did ielts to get my student visa from my home country but that one got expired last year. I got 7 bands that time. Should I write here Yes ?

Thanks!!