+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

yedaqiu

Oct 12, 2016
sam_dawkins said:
You will need General Training IELTS.
Thanks! But I applied thru the paper-based process (not EE), is this process need a IELTS too? BCPNP international post graduation stream didn't ask for IELTS..

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
DeepDee said:
Hello BEYOUtiful ones

please see if the list of documents/requirements is fine or need something else?

Birth Certtificate
Passport
WES education assessment
Education certificates/degree
IELTS GT (with at least 7 in each modeule for good score, right?)
PCC
Proof of medical exam
Proof of Funds
Employment record - experience certificates, payslips of past employment
Letter of Explanation

Thank you

This checklist is for what stream?

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
yedaqiu said:
Thanks! But I applied thru the paper-based process (not EE), is this process need a IELTS too? BCPNP international post graduation stream didn't ask for IELTS..
As far as I know, BCPNP (not EE) does not require IELTS ???. I stand to be corrected though

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
CIC has released new guidelines for immigration. I could not find how the changes impact all/any of the streams available in BC PNP. Did anyone find anything?

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Chibuz said:
CIC has released new guidelines for immigration. I could not find how the changes impact all/any of the streams available in BC PNP. Did anyone find anything?
They have not announced. I think they will look how the new EE works for a few months. But I don't think there will be any major changes because the changes on EE aren't that much

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
hi guys,

Is it really possible to get hold of BC pnp via the phone? Anyone reached them via the phone.

I tried all day but never got through. They wanted me to drop a message instead.

Thanks

louis0115

Nov 15, 2016
I am currently considering Skills Immigration - International Graduate stream, I was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions to my current situation

Q1: I joined my company in the end of June with an offer for a Business Analyst position (NOC A), after three months (September 27) during my probation review, my manager asked me if I would be willing to help another department as they were understaffed. I took his offer and received a new job title (NOC A - 2171). when I was filling out my profile on BC PNP website, there was a page which required my BC Job Offer information. Should I give my Business Analyst information or my new job title?

Q2: I currently do not have any language test results and my current BC PNP score is 80. I want to submit a profile in with no language test results to try my luck while getting my language test done. So if I don't get selected til my language test results come out I can submit a new profile with my language test results. Could anyone kindly suggest if this is a feasible solution. I have two concerns regarding this: 1. If I can't withdraw my application except for waiting it to expire after one year. 2. If I can withdraw, Will it affect my future applications.

Thanks in advance!

vivianig

Nov 16, 2016
Hey all,
I'm applying through the international post-graduate stream and received my invitation to apply. There's one thing that's not clear to me though: do I need the language proficiency exam? I've checked the technical guide, but my stream is the only one that doesn't explain about it.

Thanks!

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
did you apply for Skilled Immigration or Express Entry stream?
vivianig said:
Hey all,
I'm applying through the international post-graduate stream and received my invitation to apply. There's one thing that's not clear to me though: do I need the language proficiency exam? I've checked the technical guide, but my stream is the only one that doesn't explain about it.

Thanks!

redgreatwall

Sep 5, 2016
Can I apply BCEE international graduate with an offer?

I just got an offer from a BC company. The work will start from January 02, 2017.
Can I apply BCEE international graduate now or I need to wait until I start my job in BC?
Thanks

redgreatwall

Sep 5, 2016
Post graduate open work permit for BCPNP

I have another question about our Post Graduate Open Work Permit for BCPNP.
Is this one like: you have a valid work permit from IRCC and are currently working full-time for the supporting B.C. employer in the occupation identified in the job offer

otherwise, your employer can provide evidence of a genuine and bona fide effort to recruit from the domestic labor market and is able to demonstrate the results of efforts, such as advertisements based on the following minimum requirement:
b) For NOC Skill Level B occupations recruitment advertisement must be at least 14 days.

For Post Graduate Open Work Permit holder, does the employer need to demonstrate the results of efforts of advertisement?
Or we do not need?