+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BC PNP 2016 applicants join here!!!!

pgq

Apr 9, 2016
BC PNP Skilled Worker as a Student

Hello everybody, I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with applying for the Skilled Worker stream while being a full time student and already working part time at a company that is now willing to support your BC PNP application.

Is there any difference in treatment in this case related to the job advertisement efforts or any complications that could arise?

Thank you in advance.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Yes they are super helpful.
Rochellelee said:
hi :) i actually can go to the bcpnp office and ask them questions? wow! how nice.

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Re: BC PNP Skilled Worker as a Student

pgq said:
Hello everybody, I'm wondering if anybody has any experience with applying for the Skilled Worker stream while being a full time student and already working part time at a company that is now willing to support your BC PNP application.

Is there any difference in treatment in this case related to the job advertisement efforts or any complications that could arise?

Thank you in advance.
You must have a full-time employment offer to apply skilled worker
If you have open work permit, no need to mention job advertisement efforts

ikki5010

Nov 7, 2016
I got the nonination invitation on Oct 12th, and sumbitted the documents on Oct 19th. Till now, still have not got any update. Is there anyone who already got the results?

Escobar Gaviria

Oct 10, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
April 17th, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
Passport Req..
22-08-2017
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
Hey guys,

I have 29 months of experience (i-e; <3 years). I am not working currently for past couple of months. My CRS is 450, when I select 2 years, as my work experience, and in my EE profile I have not mentioned any work CURRENTLY!

My question is, I've got a job and would be working from next week. Would updating EE profile add any points to my CRS score?
Because changing 2 years work experience to 3 years, is giving me 25 points and my CRS jumps up to 475.

Thanking in anticipation.

priyankstaste

Apr 28, 2016
Hi I am new to forum, I have few questions regarding EEBC skill worker,

I have 150 points. and I got invitation to apply for EEBC on 3rd nov 2016. But I am on restoration from 2nd nov 2016. Can I still apply for EEBC PNP??

Please advise if someone have same situation as mine.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Escobar Gaviria said:
Hey guys,

I have 29 months of experience (i-e; <3 years). I am not working currently for past couple of months. My CRS is 450, when I select 2 years, as my work experience, and in my EE profile I have not mentioned any work CURRENTLY!

My question is, I've got a job and would be working from next week. Would updating EE profile add any points to my CRS score?
Because changing 2 years work experience to 3 years, is giving me 25 points and my CRS jumps up to 475.

Thanking in anticipation.
Dude, stop asking.

29 months plus a new job does not equal 36 months.

You can only claim 3 years if you do another year of experience in this current job.

You can only list 2 years of work experience. If you list 3 years you WILL be rejected.

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
Hi everyone! Have a question with these 2 things.

Not sure if it's my problem for not understanding the description fully or not, it says copy all the work permits, study permits, or visitor permits... i have both, I came to Canada as an international student, then switched to work permit, do I have to copy every single study permit and work permit I have as a PDF file? Or just the most recent work permit? How about the stamps on my passport? I'm confused with this.

About my pay stubs, I've been working at my company over 1 year, do I have to provide all the pay stubs for a year or just the most recent 9 months? Greatly appreciate your kindness!

Nov 1, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
October 24th, 2016
Rochellelee said:
Hi everyone! Have a question with these 2 things.

Not sure if it's my problem for not understanding the description fully or not, it says copy all the work permits, study permits, or visitor permits... i have both, I came to Canada as an international student, then switched to work permit, do I have to copy every single study permit and work permit I have as a PDF file? Or just the most recent work permit? How about the stamps on my passport? I'm confused with this.

About my pay stubs, I've been working at my company over 1 year, do I have to provide all the pay stubs for a year or just the most recent 9 months? Greatly appreciate your kindness!
For BC PNP? use only need to upload the current work permit you have, no need for the previous documents. At least, that's what I did.

Rochellelee

Star Member
Oct 25, 2016
KrispyKreamKonnoisseur said:
For BC PNP? use only need to upload the current work permit you have, no need for the previous documents. At least, that's what I did.
yes, for bcpnp, entry level semi skilled :)

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
hi guys,

As an international postgraduate who applies for the BC PNP under SI stream (since my course of study is in the physical science) and then move to another province for a professional masters or a PhD, will my moving to another province affect my application in any way?

Thanks.

Chibuz

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
Rochellelee said:
yes, for bcpnp, entry level semi skilled :)
I'm in the process of applying for the SI stream but I can't see my score before submitting my online application. I want to know if at least it is up to 100. How can I view this?

Thanks

Sukh3735

Sep 25, 2016
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-may-2016
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
AOR1-: 16-june-2016 AOR2-: 8-aug-2016
File Transfer...
27-july-2016
Med's Request
Pre madical
Med's Done....
10-mar-2016
Interview........
08/02/2017
Passport Req..
14/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
Not yet
Iam new here... i want to know when there will be next draw for BC PNP.