Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Final : Approved
Counterfoil: generate
Office : London
Date of issue: 30 Oct 2020
Valid up to : 10 Aug 2021 (Med date)

@legalfalcon my question is that I still haven’t received the golden email and still awaiting final update in my ircc account. When should I get it so that I send the passport for visa stamp.
Secondly, my wife’s (PA) passport expires in December 2021 and we’ve applied for a new one which is expected next week. Should I send new passport details via web form or what ? Will appreciate your support.
If the passport is expiring, you should renew it, when done, send the new passport scan to IRCC via webform.

As regards when you will get the PPR, IRCC is continuing to send PPR, though at a slower pace. You will just have to wait your turn, no one can predict the timelines.

Reactions: Usama1970

ambee

May 4, 2021
Hi I just received my GCMS notes today.
Type : Express Entry (FSW-Outland)
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: Complete
Final : Approved
Counterfoil: generate
Office : London
Date of issue: 30 Oct 2020
Valid up to : 10 Aug 2021 (Med date)

@legalfalcon my question is that I still haven’t received the golden email and still awaiting final update in my ircc account. When should I get it so that I send the passport for visa stamp.
Secondly, my wife’s (PA) passport expires in December 2021 and we’ve applied for a new one which is expected next week. Should I send new passport details via web form or what ? Will appreciate your support.
Do you mind sharing your AOR, ITA date and country of origin/residence? I would highly appreciate it. TIA!

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
AOR Aug 2020
ITA Aug 2020
Wow. Good to see application from Pakistan being approved. I was worried as hell wondering if the outland applications from Pakistan were getting processed at all.
Was your application processed in LDVO?
My AOR is April 2020 and based on the latest update I have cleared all stages except security. Hope I get my approval soon too.

Last edited:

Usama1970

Jul 9, 2020
Wow. Good to see application from Pakistan being approved. I was worried as hell wondering if the outland applications from Pakistan were getting processed at all.
Was your application processed in LDVO?
My AOR is April 2020 and based on the latest update I have cleared all stages except security. Hope I get my approval soon too.
Yes London !!! Still waiting to get the final email though.

Reactions: Psyoptica

Aug 31 AOR

Nov 9, 2020
I got a ghost update today. When you order the GCMS notes, do you get a ghost update or is it a technical glitch or is it a positive sign? Has anybody got an update this morning?

CEC - Outland
AOR - Augst 31
NOC 1123

Aug 31 AOR

Nov 9, 2020
I got a ghost update today. When you order the GCMS notes, do you get a ghost update or is it a technical glitch or is it a positive sign? Has anybody got an update this morning?

CEC - Outland
AOR - Augst 31
NOC 1123
I ordered the GCMS notes at the beginning of May.

Road.to.canada20

May 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
Hi everyone! I have an idea but I would like your insight to see it its helpful or not.

I'm FSW Outland applicant, AOR 24th August 2020.
I lost my job in February so I'm eager to move to Canada asap (not having much luck in finding a new job in Brazil at the moment).
My medical exams will expire in the beginning of August and my security check has not started yet, so I don't see how I get my PR approved before the current medical exams expire.
Honestly don't mind paying for a new medical, I just want my process to move!
If a redo my medical exams now upfront, before IRCC asking for a new one, will that mess up my eligibility and they have to reopen it or will the just update the new medicals and maybe as soon as the border restrictions start being lifted approve my visa?

I have already been covid vaccinated and sent the proof of my vaccination to IRCC (I know there are no vaccine passports yet but im hopeful it might help my processing)

@legalfalcon what do you think?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I ordered the GCMS notes at the beginning of May.
Some applicants have reported that after requesting GCMS notes they received a GU. However, a GU only indicates a moment in file, which can be as mundane as adding some documents / updating medicals / criminality etc or a major one such as clearing of eligibility, or issuing a PPR.

Some applicants will get 5-7 Gus during the processing, others none. Do not speculate what the GU was for, instead see if your application is progressing and your eligibility has passed.

Send webform to know what stage your application is in or rely on GCMS.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi everyone! I have an idea but I would like your insight to see it its helpful or not.

I lost my job in February so I'm eager to move to Canada asap (not having much luck in finding a new job in Brazil at the moment).
My medical exams will expire in the beginning of August and my security check has not started yet, so I don't see how I get my PR approved before the current medical exams expire.
If a redo my medical exams now upfront, before IRCC asking for a new one, will that mess up my eligibility and they have to reopen it or will the just update the new medicals and maybe as soon as the border restrictions start being lifted approve my visa?

I have already been covid vaccinated and sent the proof of my vaccination to IRCC (I know there are no vaccine passports yet but im hopeful it might help my processing)

As regards your job, it does not matter for the purpose of your application. For medicals, see my previous post at #13,190

cck1986

May 8, 2020

It won’t affect eligibility. Mine was passed and medicals expired. Waited for a reply from Ircc for 6 months after my medicals expired and no reply. So redid medicals on my own . Now it shows medicals passed last month. Spoke to an agent recently and my eligibility is same I.e. Passed. However few in this forum reported an issue as below. Suppose a person medicals expired on 1 st of may and that person did remedicals on 5th may and uploaded biz webform with uci number. Webform usually takes 15 to 25 days as per current trend and hence his file will be updated by 25th may. But if ircc reviews application on say 16th may and request remedicals providing IME number, then they have to do one more time as UCI and IME are different. Would say it depends on luck.