+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
That is a very specific question to ask, what is the reason behind this? FYI - I dont see any in my GCMS notes.
I received my GCMS notes this morning and this is the officer on my application. I googled this officer and some people in the June-august forum seem to have this one without a lot of progress... So wanted to see if anyone has any updates with this case officer.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
I received my GCMS notes this morning and this is the officer on my application. I googled this officer and some people in the June-august forum seem to have this one without a lot of progress... So wanted to see if anyone has any updates with this case officer.
That is a weird way to look at it.

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
It’s not, some people were just complaining about this officer yesterday in a group (not this August group)
Well that's not good news!! Do you have the link to that by any chance?
And do you know is this literally one person that is assigned to lots of different applications?

Perry088

Nov 14, 2020
Hello everyone,
My AOR is: August 26, 2020.

I got credentials for PR Confirmation Portal on Friday May 21st, submitted address and photo on the same day.
Monday was off because of the Victoria Day. Got my address and photo accepted on Tuesday May 25th and was able to download my eCOPR.
I think it depends in the officer who is handling your file.

Does anyone know how long will it take to get my PR card now as my photo was accepted on Tuesday?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kerikeri

Ghayer91

Star Member
Sep 5, 2019
Hello everyone,
My AOR is: August 26, 2020.

I got credentials for PR Confirmation Portal on Friday May 21st, submitted address and photo on the same day.
Monday was off because of the Victoria Day. Got my address and photo accepted on Tuesday May 25th and was able to download my eCOPR.
I think it depends in the officer who is handling your file.

Does anyone know how long will it take to get my PR card now as my photo was accepted on Tuesday?
Thanks in advance.
You VO from where you get credentials email?

Usama1970

Jul 9, 2020
If the passport is expiring, you should renew it, when done, send the new passport scan to IRCC via webform.

As regards when you will get the PPR, IRCC is continuing to send PPR, though at a slower pace. You will just have to wait your turn, no one can predict the timelines.
Hi,
@legalfalcon so after sending an email to the London VO that I didn’t receive my Passport request email they said that they apologise for this error and oversight at their end. They also requested me to submit new passport copy as one was close to expiry, which I shared with them. Other than that they said that since the visa validity now less than 3 months, I may need to do another medical (as mine expire in Aug 21) but only when they communicate to do so. After this communication I got a ghost update on my portal and my medical status went from accepted to
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
My question is that what should I do now , should I go for new Medical’s or wait, secondly should I expect final passport request email anytime soon?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,
@legalfalcon so after sending an email to the London VO that I didn’t receive my Passport request email they said that they apologise for this error and oversight at their end. They also requested me to submit new passport copy as one was close to expiry, which I shared with them. Other than that they said that since the visa validity now less than 3 months, I may need to do another medical (as mine expire in Aug 21) but only when they communicate to do so. After this communication I got a ghost update on my portal and my medical status went from accepted to
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
My question is that what should I do now , should I go for new Medical’s or wait, secondly should I expect final passport request email anytime soon?
When the medical status changes, usually it indicates a medical reassessment, which may lead to medical extension, if you have not received one before.

If meds is the only thing remaining, then either your meds will be extended or asked for re-meds. Once done, your application should be finalised and a PPR sent, if you are in Canada or exempt from travel restrictions.

Reactions: Usama1970

mrugs.jani

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-08-2020
Totally fed up and frustrated!
It has been almost 300 days after AOR and the application is still "in process". Recently received GCMS notes - "security is not started", this is the same status since March 09, 2021. Anyone else is in the same boat?
CEC inland with 2 dependants (Outland)
ITA: May 28, 2020
AOR: Aug 4, 2020
VO: Ottawa
Medical: PASS (Sep 24, 2020)
BIL: Pass (Nov 30, 2020)
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: Pass
Information Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started
GCMS ordered: April 25, 2021
GCMS received: May 28, 2021

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Totally fed up and frustrated!
It has been almost 300 days after AOR and the application is still "in process". Recently received GCMS notes - "security is not started", this is the same status since March 09, 2021. Anyone else is in the same boat?
CEC inland with 2 dependants (Outland)
ITA: May 28, 2020
AOR: Aug 4, 2020
VO: Ottawa
Medical: PASS (Sep 24, 2020)
BIL: Pass (Nov 30, 2020)
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: Pass
Information Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started
GCMS ordered: April 25, 2021
GCMS received: May 28, 2021