+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jaschraiber

May 31, 2021
Totally fed up and frustrated!
It has been almost 300 days after AOR and the application is still "in process". Recently received GCMS notes - "security is not started", this is the same status since March 09, 2021. Anyone else is in the same boat?
CEC inland with 2 dependants (Outland)
ITA: May 28, 2020
AOR: Aug 4, 2020
VO: Ottawa
Medical: PASS (Sep 24, 2020)
BIL: Pass (Nov 30, 2020)
Eligibility: Recommended Pass
Criminality: Pass
Information Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started
GCMS ordered: April 25, 2021
GCMS received: May 28, 2021
Same here.
FSW Inland (with a dependant, spouse)
AOR: Aug 29, 2020
Medical: PASS (Sep 18, 2020)
Biometrics: Nov 20, 2020
Elegibility: PASS
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
GCMS notes received: April 2021
I haven't been asked to provide any other documents and it has been now 9 months since my AOR. I am deeply frustrated with the lack of any news or communication and keep checking everyday my application status and have my e-mail opened all day as well looking for that golden e-mail. It is so, so frustrating.

Reactions: xza116 and HA1986

mike93

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Same here.
FSW Inland (with a dependant, spouse)
AOR: Aug 29, 2020
Medical: PASS (Sep 18, 2020)
Biometrics: Nov 20, 2020
Elegibility: PASS
Criminality: In progress
Security: Not started
GCMS notes received: April 2021
I haven't been asked to provide any other documents and it has been now 9 months since my AOR. I am deeply frustrated with the lack of any news or communication and keep checking everyday my application status and have my e-mail opened all day as well looking for that golden e-mail. It is so, so frustrating.
Same here, AOR Aug 31, FSW-inland - the same status. The last time they worked on my application is November 2020. It feels like they won't touch it until most of the June-July apps will be processed in the next month or two. Very frustrating.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Same here, AOR Aug 31, FSW-inland - the same status. The last time they worked on my application is November 2020. It feels like they won't touch it until most of the June-July apps will be processed in the next month or two. Very frustrating.
Oh my, if the status of CEC applications is this bad I dont even want to imagine what is going on with FSW-O applications. "Sigh" no end in sight.

aioriags

Aug 9, 2020
I recently received my GMCS notes and the comments said that everything was passed except security (was left blank). Apparently the final recommendation to approve my PR was given in December 2020 so I do not what is taking them 6 months to do... They also never updated my express entry portal with this information...

Do you think calling them will do anything? This timeline is ridiculous... I honestly thought the issue was with the criminality check in my home country but that was done back in November, so this is all on the Canada government. I don't know what the hell is going on.

Aug 31 AOR

Nov 9, 2020
Received the GCMS note today.

CEC Outlander
Eligibility: passed (April 2021) and recommended passed (Feb 2021) so something is moving
Criminality: Passed
Security: not started

We are hearing the news that lots of Canadians are getting vaccinated so let's keep our fingers crossed.

Aug 31 AOR

Nov 9, 2020
Received the GCMS note today.

CEC Outlander
Eligibility: passed (April 2021) and recommended passed (Feb 2021) so something is moving
Criminality: Passed
Security: not started

We are hearing the news that lots of Canadians are getting vaccinated so let's keep our fingers crossed.
Am wondering how long it takes to get that security thing cleared.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon, I have received my GCMS notes, and I am a bit concerned about the info sharing part in the image below.

https://i.postimg.cc/mDtwD1Kz/Capture11.jpg

Do you think there may be something alarming about the US ones? I would really appreciate your comment.
Nothing alarming. NRT means no reportable trace, i.e. nothing adverse was found. After the information comes back, it has to be reviewed by an officer before it can be updated in the system. The information form US is yet to be reviewed. But nothing alarming.

Last edited:

Traveller@world

Jul 17, 2020
Nothing alarming. NRT means no reportage track, i.e. nothing adverse was found. After the information comes back, it has to be reviewed by an officer before it can be updated in the system. The information form US is yet to be reviewed. But nothing alarming.
Thanks a lot for your reply. I got worried since for other countries it was NRT, but not for US, and it has three fields. So I thought maybe there is something wrong with the information from the US. Thank you for clarifying.

Reactions: legalfalcon