+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Thank you >>>>>>>>> Legalfalcon <<<<<<<<<<<

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon
My application details are provided below.
I received my GCMS notes in March 9th. Since then, I have been submitting requests through web form for extension of my medicals to no avail. I have contacted both primary office and local office. I have not heard back from primary office and the local office only provides general responses. I would very much appreciate having your opinion on how I should proceed with regards to my medicals.
Moreover, given the 108,500 admission threshold for federal high skilled programs in 2021 and IRCC's current focus on CEC applications only, I am not even sure that I will be able to receive admission be the end of 2021. I would be delighted to have your insights on this topic, too. Since I am desperately in need of information which could assist me in making housing and career decisions for the next year.

------------
FSW-Outland residing inIran
AOR: Jan 27th 2020
Medicals: Passed- Expired
Biometrics: Feb 24th 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security:
Info Sharing: Complete
Final:
Officer Review CPC-Ottawa 22/05/2020 : Ready for Approval

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, thanks for your time. I would like to ask if it is a must to include a work permit (the present and the expired) in the application.
Are you referring to the PR application.

You do not have to include your Canadian WP, since IRCC will check your status in Field Operations Support System (FOSS) and will know all your details, prior visas etc.

However, you have to answer all questions truthfully, so where it asks whether you have applied to IRCC before, mention all visas and WP there, but no need to include the copies of WP / visa.

If you are referring to your WP for another country, except Canada, then you will have to include the copies of WP / visas to show your status in your country of residence.

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , I am PNP SINP candidate and I am now preparing to submit my application through Express Entry. I have some questions that need your help:

1. My original police certificate was issued in local language, so I need to translate this document into English. However, in my country, for the police certificate, the translators must use original police certificate directly to translate (Other documents like degrees or marriage certificate, they will use certified copies to work for instead of the original). So, in the police certificate upload section, is it sufficient if I upload:
- Original police certificate that the translator works for;
- Official Translation;
- Affidavit.
2. My marriage certificate needs to translate. However, when I received the translation, I found that they translate every contents except for my name and my spouse's name. My name is in latin characters plus some special character like Đỗ Văn. Is it a problem when I submit my application?
3. For the work experience, when I submitted to SINP, I used many documents in order to prove my work experience for over 10 years. I know that I will submit the same documents in Express Entry. However, I have over 100 pages of document and when I combine all the document, it exceeds the maximum file size (4mb). Can I upload main documents (reference letter, employment contracts, certificate of incomes) or I need to upload all documents that submitted to SINP?

Thank you so much for your support

1. First of all any police certificate you obtain, make sure it is done as per IRCC requirement. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

If you have obtained the PCC as per IRCC's requirements, then you can get a translation of it if it is not in English or French.

In all situations, supporting documents that are in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official translation of the original document, or of a certified copy of the original document in English or French. That translation must be

• of the original document, or
  • of the certified copy of the original document, and
  • certified by a certified translator, or in the event that the translation cannot be provided by a certified translator, it must be accompanied by an affidavit, and
  • included with the application

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/refugee-protection/removal-risk-assessment/translation.html

2. In the application you will have a space to provide your name if it is spelled differently in another language. Also, you can include a letter of explanation and clarify this.

3. The requirements for SNIP and IRCC are different. SNIP asks for many documents, which are not required by IRCC. IF you have many documents, you can include them in LoE upload section, or send them later via webform.

Reactions: pagalo

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
My application details are provided below.
I received my GCMS notes in March 9th. Since then, I have been submitting requests through web form for extension of my medicals to no avail. I have contacted both primary office and local office. I have not heard back from primary office and the local office only provides general responses. I would very much appreciate having your opinion on how I should proceed with regards to my medicals.
Moreover, given the 108,500 admission threshold for federal high skilled programs in 2021 and IRCC's current focus on CEC applications only, I am not even sure that I will be able to receive admission be the end of 2021. I would be delighted to have your insights on this topic, too. Since I am desperately in need of information which could assist me in making housing and career decisions for the next year.

------------
FSW-Outland residing inIran
AOR: Jan 27th 2020
Medicals: Passed- Expired
Biometrics: Feb 24th 2020
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Security:
Info Sharing: Complete
Final:
Officer Review CPC-Ottawa 22/05/2020 : Ready for Approval

Here is my post on this:

The link in the post is https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-temporary-residents/country-requirements.html?fbclid=IwAR3ZrEnA5wNtVVB2fXIFQo9jx1DUE65qPHEQ-36DQ7UgkJ6kDCtYRZkjZEo

Reactions: pk2711

Thobby

Feb 17, 2021
Are you referring to the PR application.

You do not have to include your Canadian WP, since IRCC will check your status in Field Operations Support System (FOSS) and will know all your details, prior visas etc.

However, you have to answer all questions truthfully, so where it asks whether you have applied to IRCC before, mention all visas and WP there, but no need to include the copies of WP / visa.

If you are referring to your WP for another country, except Canada, then you will have to include the copies of WP / visas to show your status in your country of residence.
Thanks for the clarity. Yes I'm referring to Canadian WP. I have answered all parts and given my UCI as well.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for you reply @legalfalcon .
Any insights on whether FSW- outland stream will have a chance for admission this year?
It is all speculation unless IRCC or the Canadian government makes an official announcement. The bottom line is that before any PRs can be admitted, the travel restrictions have to be relaxed and give the third wave, it is difficult to say when it would happen.

But keep your fingers crossed. The borders cannot be closed forever and Canada will have to make a decision sooner than later.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
It is all speculation unless IRCC or the Canadian government makes an official announcement. The bottom line is that before any PRs can be admitted, the travel restrictions have to be relaxed and give the third wave, it is difficult to say when it would happen.

But keep your fingers crossed. The borders cannot be closed forever and Canada will have to make a decision sooner than later.
Right!

pagalo

Mar 31, 2021
1. First of all any police certificate you obtain, make sure it is done as per IRCC requirement. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

If you have obtained the PCC as per IRCC's requirements, then you can get a translation of it if it is not in English or French.

In all situations, supporting documents that are in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official translation of the original document, or of a certified copy of the original document in English or French. That translation must be

• of the original document, or
  • of the certified copy of the original document, and
  • certified by a certified translator, or in the event that the translation cannot be provided by a certified translator, it must be accompanied by an affidavit, and
  • included with the application

See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/refugee-protection/removal-risk-assessment/translation.html

2. In the application you will have a space to provide your name if it is spelled differently in another language. Also, you can include a letter of explanation and clarify this.

3. The requirements for SNIP and IRCC are different. SNIP asks for many documents, which are not required by IRCC. IF you have many documents, you can include them in LoE upload section, or send them later via webform.
Thank you for your clarification.

Reactions: legalfalcon

pagalo

Mar 31, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon , I have one more question that needs your clarification regarding job reference letter. After nomination, can I use up-to-date job reference letter instead of old job reference letter (date of issue was in October, 2020) that I submitted to SINP for the purpose of eAPR? Every contents in up-to-date job reference letter are the same with the old job reference letter except for the issued date because I want to prove that I am still working at the same employer and doing the same duties at the moment.
Thank you for your help.

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon

I have three educational qualifications, however I only uploaded the highest one together with WES and celpip result because its the one I am claiming points for and listed in the education section in express entry my profile prior to ITA. I only mentioned the two other education in the personal history section when I was completing the actual PR application. Hope this can not cause refusal of my application as incomplete? Thank you!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

I have three educational qualifications, however I only uploaded the highest one together with WES and celpip result because its the one I am claiming points for and listed in the education section in express entry my profile prior to ITA. I only mentioned the two other education in the personal history section when I was completing the actual PR application. Hope this can not cause refusal of my application as incomplete? Thank you!
You did the right thing. You only get points for the highest qualification, and you only need to get an ECA for it.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon , I have one more question that needs your clarification regarding job reference letter. After nomination, can I use up-to-date job reference letter instead of old job reference letter (date of issue was in October, 2020) that I submitted to SINP for the purpose of eAPR? Every contents in up-to-date job reference letter are the same with the old job reference letter except for the issued date because I want to prove that I am still working at the same employer and doing the same duties at the moment.
Thank you for your help.
The requirements of SNIP and IRCC are different. You have to meet the requirements of IRCC when you submit your work reference letters.

Eg. For SNIP you have to mention the company profile in the work reference letter, which is not required for IRCC.

Reactions: pagalo

pagalo

Mar 31, 2021
The requirements of SNIP and IRCC are different. You have to meet the requirements of IRCC when you submit your work reference letters.

Eg. For SNIP you have to mention the company profile in the work reference letter, which is not required for IRCC.
Thank you @legalfalcon , so is it better to request a new reference letter with the new signing date that meet all the requirements of IRCC?