+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

GauriB

Nov 19, 2020
Past week, I saw a few copr (7-8) issued for October and November today. Hope they didn't skip August :) Anyone from august inland got copr ?

anoopsngh95

Sep 28, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-08-2020
I gave my biometrics on 26th Feb, and caught a ghost update today.
Did anybody else receive a ghost update today as well?

shiv92

Sep 17, 2020
Anyone with FSW O August Aor who got their eligibility passed?
Also which date you could see it being passed?

mike93

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Does anyone have the same note in their profile? I assume it's a standard thing when the timer on 100%.

Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

mike93

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Anyone with FSW O August Aor who got their eligibility passed?
Also which date you could see it being passed?
It's still in progress in my profile, but agent told me that it is passed (as per call in the end of January).

FSW inland, AOR 31 August, criminality in progress, security not started

Last edited:

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I wonder if any of Aug AOR applicants still cannot see it
I called two weeks back and agent said- eligibility passed, security not started. I called today and the agent said eligibility in progress and security not started. :( I am so much worried. AOR on AUg 18. Inland CEC. Biometricx on Nov 4 . No update after that

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
I called two weeks back and agent said- eligibility passed, security not started. I called today and the agent said eligibility in progress and security not started. :( I am so much worried. AOR on AUg 18. Inland CEC. Biometricx on Nov 4 . No update after that
I believe some look into your application in detail and some just read the same thing that is in your CIC account. It depends on what agent you get when you call. It's just a guess though.

anusanker12

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
I believe some look into your application in detail and some just read the same thing that is in your CIC account. It depends on what agent you get when you call. It's just a guess though.
Thanks for your reply? I am really down today after hearing this. Do i need to call again today? :(

Zeekeem

Star Member
Apr 14, 2020
Thanks for your reply? I am really down today after hearing this. Do i need to call again today? :(
Please dont be...when I am not satisfied with the 1st agent I speak with I try back the next day to speak to another agent. Maybe I'll get a different answer (or same) to my application request. But then theres always that hassle of getting through, waiting on hold!. But it is what it is...

My suggestion: give it a day rest and call them back tomorrow. Good luck!

Reactions: anusanker12