+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
That's with the current rate of vaccination and I think they are under promising. In fact, what is important is for number of deaths and hospitalizations to drop. With temperature rising, the new vaccines and ramping up the daily vaccinations, I think they will open the borders in July. I mean look at US, they will probably achieve herd immunity by April.
I dont wanna be pessimist but realistically, I doubt it.

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
6 months is really looooong..
This is infinite waiting makes us desperate...

Can they approved our applications at least; they can issue copr/ppr whenever it is possible.... Instead of this limbo situation....
Any other views on how and when our things going to be sorted?

Bawim

Feb 17, 2021
hi all, I hope you're doing great
I'm AOR 15 August, so the 6 months are over. now I want to send a webform to know more about my application( VO, CRIMINALITY, SECURITY AND ELIGIBILITY). could someone who already send this kind of webform and got the answer, tell me what to exactly write
thanks in advance

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
6 months is really looooong..
This is infinite waiting makes us desperate...

Can they approved our applications at least; they can issue copr/ppr whenever it is possible.... Instead of this limbo situation....
Any other views on how and when our things going to be sorted?
Do you know at what stage you are in now, I mean is your eligibility passed?

Reactions: AverageIndianGuy

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
hi all, I hope you're doing great
I'm AOR 15 August, so the 6 months are over. now I want to send a webform to know more about my application( VO, CRIMINALITY, SECURITY AND ELIGIBILITY). could someone who already send this kind of webform and got the answer, tell me what to exactly write
thanks in advance
I would suggest calling IRCC, you can get current status within an hour or 2.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi, thanks for asking...
They said eligibility us passed wen i called them and security and criminality are not started yet.
Aor 13 Aug, Med pass Sep 3, Bio done Sep 7... No update since.
FSW outland
Thats good, we both are in similar situation. So basically once they go back to working on our applications it should be a quick process as per what I have seen, I would say in 2 to 3 weeks we can expect approval if no red flags in security or criminality. Thing is we dont know when they start working on our applications again.

My suggestion is just relax and go about your life, main and crucial step is completed. Think about this in this way, you can save alot of money if you dont go to Canada in next few months (hotel stay/quarantine etc etc). There are so many restrictions inside Canada now and it is just not worth the risk going now, give it few months and let things settle (vaccinations, herd immunity, job market etc).