+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

n2019

Star Member
Oct 28, 2019
Hello guys,

Like we all heard that September AOR have received COPR for some. What can be the reason behind that?

Does anyone with august AOR received COPR?

dxben

Star Member
May 24, 2020
Hello guys,

Like we all heard that September AOR have received COPR for some. What can be the reason behind that?

Does anyone with august AOR received COPR?
Everyone's timeline is different... Even some people from October and November got COPR and some are waiting from 2019..

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for your reply? I am really down today after hearing this. Do i need to call again today? :(
I waited until my application reached 6 months to call them as that's the "normal" time they give to process applications. I plan to call them on a monthly bases and let them work. There is no reason to be desperate considering the current situation and that most applicants are still waiting too.

luk333

Feb 5, 2021
I got another GU today. Not sure if it's a real one or an automatic one that happens when profile reach 6 months mark.

Did anyone get GU when their progress bar hit 100%?

Deepsinghyyz

Jan 19, 2021
I have the same profile - all in processing , medical passed. keep update as soon anyone get any update Aug Aor .
Thanks best wishes to all

Mar 1, 2021
Called IRCC today and talked to an Agent. Please see the below status

CEC Inland Applicant , Toronto(1+spouse)
AOR - 16th August, 2020
Medical Passed - October 9, 2020
Biometrics completed - October 9, 2020
Eligibility - Recommended pass
Criminality -Completed
Security -Not Started

Reactions: Vinami

AverageIndianGuy

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi all,
Just out of curiosity, what you guys think they will do with current FSW outlanders like us?

Those who recvd copr from last march 19 is waiting i guess, thats a year now....and are they giving copr to fsw outlands now?

When they will start sending us copr and when will they allow us to land?
(Just to get an idea and plan things ahead)
My Aor: 13Aug, med passed bio done sep7. Fsw O
No updates since.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
Hi all,
Just out of curiosity, what you guys think they will do with current FSW outlanders like us?

Those who recvd copr from last march 19 is waiting i guess, thats a year now....and are they giving copr to fsw outlands now?

When they will start sending us copr and when will they allow us to land?
(Just to get an idea and plan things ahead)
My Aor: 13Aug, med passed bio done sep7. Fsw O
No updates since.
What is the point of issuing COPR's now (they are only gonna get expired), you cannot travel unless you are in US or exempt from restrictions. Also you would need to spend a minimum of 1000 to 2000 or more if you are travelling with family for 3 day quarantine and covid test. You will have to wait atleast 6 months to get some clarity on what comes next. Keep in mind Canada is short on vaccines and they need to build herd immunity before they lift restrictions.

Reactions: SatoshiNakamoto

apple121

Nov 6, 2020
What is the point of issuing COPR's now (they are only gonna get expired), you cannot travel unless you are in US or exempt from restrictions. Also you would need to spend a minimum of 1000 to 2000 or more if you are travelling with family for 3 day quarantine and covid test. You will have to wait atleast 6 months to get some clarity on what comes next. Keep in mind Canada is short on vaccines and they need to build herd immunity before they lift restrictions.
To be more optimistic, I believe its more like 3 months, it's very possible that Canada will achieve herd immunity by June/July, more vaccines getting approved and more being distributed.

Reactions: khush.sib

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
To be more optimistic, I believe its more like 3 months, it's very possible that Canada will achieve herd immunity by June/July, more vaccines getting approved and more being distributed.
At least in Ontario, I dont think there will be "immunity" until 2022 considering phase 3 of vaccinations, which includes the majority of the population, is PLANNED (so it could be longer) to start only in august.

https://covid-19.ontario.ca/covid-19-vaccines-ontario

Phase 3
Vaccines available widely across Ontario for anyone who wants to be immunized
Starting: August 2021
Learn more about phase 3

• Sad
Reactions: shank15

apple121

Nov 6, 2020
At least in Ontario, I dont think there will be "immunity" until 2022 considering phase 3 of vaccinations, which includes the majority of the population, is PLANNED (so it could be longer) to start only in august.

https://covid-19.ontario.ca/covid-19-vaccines-ontario

Phase 3
Vaccines available widely across Ontario for anyone who wants to be immunized
Starting: August 2021
Learn more about phase 3
That's with the current rate of vaccination and I think they are under promising. In fact, what is important is for number of deaths and hospitalizations to drop. With temperature rising, the new vaccines and ramping up the daily vaccinations, I think they will open the borders in July. I mean look at US, they will probably achieve herd immunity by April.

Reactions: ita_drgen