+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Tintin and Snowy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2021
Does any AUGUST Last week , 2020 AOR CEC PASSED( not recommended pass) their Eligibility yet ?

CEC-Inland. My AOR August 24, 2020 and Eligibility is recommend pass, Criminality+Bio+Med= passed, security- not started

Thank you!

Minister D

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Guess most of the august applications have similar status with eligibility recommended passed or passed, Criminality in process and security not started. Hoping to see IRCC shower approval next month for august applicants!
I think about April the August peeps will be rained on with COPR. By the looks of things it’s taking about 7 1/2 months to 8 months for a complete application

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hello all,
I just called IRCC which was a lot easier to get through than I expected as they actually call you back instead of you having to wait on the line. It took 40 min for them to call me back and the agent lady was extremely polite.

Here is the update I got

Eligibility: Recommended Pass (which is the most import thing I wanted to hear at least)
Background: Next thing they will be working on
VO: Ottawa

My timeline is in my signature below.

Reactions: Tintin and Snowy

SSK1993

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hello all,
I just called IRCC which was a lot easier to get through than I expected as they actually call you back instead of you having to wait on the line. It took 40 min for them to call me back and the agent lady was extremely polite.

Here is the update I got

Eligibility: Recommended Pass (which is the most import thing I wanted to hear at least)
Background: Next thing they will be working on
VO: Ottawa

My timeline is in my signature below.
Hi,

How do you get to the stage to make them call you back? I only reach to a stage where i press the option to talk to an agent, and then the automated reply says that its busy to be connected to an agent, but i do not hear a call back option.

Thanks

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi,

How do you get to the stage to make them call you back? I only reach to a stage where i press the option to talk to an agent, and then the automated reply says that its busy to be connected to an agent, but i do not hear a call back option.

Thanks
You have to keep trying.