AOR Received.
19-Aug-2020
CEC -Inland
ITA: June 11th, 2020
AOR: Aug 19th, 2020
MEP: Passed Oct 7th, 2020
RCMP: Requested
Biometrix: Requested.
the status bar 27% waiting time 4 months..

Don't know how much time for Biometrix any Idea?

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
CEC -Inland

Depends on your location and the number of people waiting for biometrics there.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Today I learnt that:
1. The biometrics I gave are unclear and have "not yet entered into the system as accepted" (whatever that means:rolleyes:) but my husband's biometrics have. I'm pretty bummed. Agent was not sure if I will get another BIL or if SC will call me again directly.
2. Application moved from CIO-S to CPC-O, but not sure exactly when. Eligibility still not started. Ottawa office is probably much slower than CIO.

Treasure59

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
Is Ottawa office famous for being slow? But your criminality has been passed yeah?
Also, don’t worry about the biometrics, i don’t think it will affect anything. Most likely SC will give you a call again to sort it out.

Today I learnt that:
1. The biometrics I gave are unclear and have "not yet entered into the system as accepted" (whatever that means:rolleyes:) but my husband's biometrics have. I'm pretty bummed. Agent was not sure if I will get another BIL or if SC will call me again directly.
2. Application moved from CIO-S to CPC-O, but not sure exactly when. Eligibility still not started. Ottawa office is probably much slower than CIO.

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
CEC -Inland

@vmaithil Did CIC send you an ADR for RCMP PCC ?

Any CEC Outland guys here have recieved a request for RCMP Police check yet ?

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Is Ottawa office famous for being slow? But your criminality has been passed yeah?
Also, don’t worry about the biometrics, i don’t think it will affect anything. Most likely SC will give you a call again to sort it out.
Not sure, the Ottawa thread seems to say that it has become slow compared to what it was like earlier. Of course, it is possible that we always feel the VO that processes our own application is the worst one!

Nah, my criminality is still in progress because I just gave biometrics on Monday. My fingerprints didn't get captured properly, hence the stress. It's okay, I guess. I will wait for SC to call again... :oops:

jl3579

Aug 16, 2020
Category: FSW - Outland
Score: 478
ITA: Aug 6
AOR: Aug 21
MEP & BIL: Sept 10
Managed to call IRCC just now:
They said my case is still sitting in central office, not transferred to local office yet.

Eligibility passed
Security not start
Criminality not start

jl3579

Aug 16, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon , I managed to called the IRCC call centre and was informed by the agent that my application had been transferred to the Singapore (local) Visa Office. And thus, he could not provide me any useful information.
In this case, do I need to contact the local VO instead? Does this also mean that my application was still in a good progress?
hi @joconstantine, did you get an email saying your case has been transferred? The agent I contact said a notification email will be sent for the case transfer.

Treasure59

Star Member
Mar 8, 2020
My aor is just a day before yours so i guess my crim and security hasn’t started yet too. You’re in IP1 yeah?

They said my case is still sitting in central office, not transferred to local office yet.

Eligibility passed
Security not start
Criminality not start

tizzyboi

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020

Eligibility passed
Security not start
Criminality not start
great! I guess eligibility is the most important(and troublesome) stage. Did you get any GUs so far in your account? Would be great if you could share GU timelines

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
hi @joconstantine, did you get an email saying your case has been transferred? The agent I contact said a notification email will be sent for the case transfer.
Hi @jl3579 , No I have not received any email since the BIL and MEP. Only 2-3 ghost updates without emails.