+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>AUGUST 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
Hi Guys , I saw someone got rejected due to no uploading degree for his/her education.

Now i am worried, I have uploaded the Degree ( that in the ceremony they provide ) and letter confirmation of graduation ( graduation status) in Canada. Are they enough?
@samirsam Did you upload your ECA document along with it too ?

I uploaded my ECA credentials along with the marks lists and the final degree certificate.

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hello @Debbso We have the same AOR. Have you been able to confirm your Visa Office and if you passed the eligibility stage? Still waiting to do my biometrics next week. Can't believe I couldn't get a date in September. It was all taken. I'm in also in Nigeria :)

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Hello @Debbso We have the same AOR. Have you been able to confirm your Visa Office and if you passed the eligibility stage? Still waiting to do my biometrics next week. Can't believe I couldn't get a date in September. It was all taken. I'm in also in Nigeria :)
yeah I called today and the agent said eligibility is passed. My application is being processed at the Central Intake Office, Sydney.

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
CEC
ITA: August 5th 2020
AOR: August 14th 2020 (all documents submitted, all fees paid)
Medical: Upfront done
Country of Residence: Canada
Update: Just got my MEP and BIL a few mins ago. My biometrics information from last year (Work permit application) has also been populated in my profile. Progress bar at 29%

Reactions: Tivativalu

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Update: Just got my MEP and BIL a few mins ago. My biometrics information from last year (Work permit application) has also been populated in my profile. Progress bar at 29%
Congratulations!

Reactions: EscoBlades

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Nice! I’m happy to see that August group is moving atleast. Did you ask them about your criminality and security?
The agent told me my eligibility was passed but criminality and security not yet started.
Same

Tivativalu

Apr 12, 2019
yeah I called today and the agent said eligibility is passed. My application is being processed at the Central Intake Office, Sydney.
Hi @Debbso Congratulations.

Did you get to know about your eligibility being passed only after making a call ? Or does it show in your application status too ?

Debbso

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Hi @Debbso Congratulations.

Did you get to know about your eligibility being passed only after making a call ? Or does it show in your application status too ?
When I called. Eligibility met, even tho passed, won’t show in your application status until you land in Canada.

mknox

Aug 18, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Thanks! Now i can relax a bit :p

Edit: Just to check, since i am biometrics exempt, I can ignore the BIL right? Or should i still expect a call from Service Canada for that?
I don't remember which thread, but I think I read elsewhere on this forum that someone called IRCC to ask this. The agent said the BIL is almost an automatic sort of thing, so you will get it regardless of your exemption. You can ignore it if you see the biometrics updated. I doubt you will get a call.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I don't remember which thread, but I think I read elsewhere on this forum that someone called IRCC to ask this. The agent said the BIL is almost an automatic sort of thing, so you will get it regardless of your exemption. You can ignore it if you see the biometrics updated. I doubt you will get a call.
Awesome, thanks. That was my assumption, I went back to read the Ministerial policy to CIC again just to be sure.

Reactions: mknox

animhossain1989

May 13, 2017
Yes, it probably signifies the start of criminality. I really don't know why eligibility has not begun. Someone in another thread said that ircc call centre agents have indicated that the more recent EE applications may not move onto eligibility stages until criminality is passed. Since biometrics are a part of criminality, that would explain why my eligibility has not begun. However, this seems rather unlike what ircc has done in the past several months since biometrics closed here—they seem to have processed other parts like eligibility and security, leaving aside only biometrics. Who knows if they're changing up things now. It would be awful if this is true, I am hoping it's just speculative misinformation. :rolleyes:
Just got off of the phone with IRCC, same updates as yours> criminality in progress,others not started.

Reactions: mknox