Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2020
Managed to call IRCC just now:
They said my case is still sitting in central office, not transferred to local office yet.

Eligibility passed
Security not start
Criminality not start
I think it's really good that your eligibility is passed. The other two steps won't take too long. Good to see Aug cases moving!

jl3579

Aug 16, 2020
great! I guess eligibility is the most important(and troublesome) stage. Did you get any GUs so far in your account? Would be great if you could share GU timelines
No i did not get any GU, I found out by myself so i don't even know when it became IP1.
My guess is my case is not standard, i submit additional documents via webform, also received ADR regarding what I submitted, this might be the reason.

jl3579

Aug 16, 2020
I think it's really good that your eligibility is passed. The other two steps won't take too long. Good to see Aug cases moving!
Yes, it's not really following the old rules(criminality get done first) though, but good to find out some progress, believe more updates to come for all August AOR!

Reactions: mknox

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I think it's in IP1, it shows "in progress" instead of "we are processing".
Maybe I can share some bits of my timeline.
01 Aug 2020 - AOR
19 Aug 2020 - ADR for IMM5475 -> I believe the R10 check completed at this point
20 Aug 2020 - BIL and MEP
21 Aug 2020 - I gave my biometrics (VFS was pretty empty and I was so excited that I booked the appointment the day after BIL)
I also uploaded my ADR on 19 Aug 2020. I noticed that the Additional Document message was changed to "We are reviewing your additional document..." almost immediately

10 Sep 2020 - Ghost Update. There are 2 messages that were updated, actually.
Additional Document - Not Applicable
Background Check - Your application is in progress. We will... (the so-called IP1)

01 Oct 2020 - I managed to contact an IRCC agent and was informed that my file had been transferred to the Singapore VO.

05 Oct 2020 - Ghost Update.
Background Check - We are processing your background check... (the so-called IP2)

Hibeekhay

Oct 6, 2020
Please I would like to ask how much credit would be enough in order to call IRCC from the text now app for those that have used it

jl3579

Aug 16, 2020
01 Aug 2020 - AOR
19 Aug 2020 - ADR for IMM5475 -> I believe the R10 check completed at this point
21 Aug 2020 - I gave my biometrics (VFS was pretty empty and I was so excited that I booked the appointment the day after BIL)
I also uploaded my ADR on 19 Aug 2020. I noticed that the Additional Document message was changed to "We are reviewing your additional document..." almost immediately

Background Check - Your application is in progress. We will... (the so-called IP1)

01 Oct 2020 - I managed to contact an IRCC agent and was informed that my file had been transferred to the Singapore VO.

Background Check - We are processing your background check... (the so-called IP2)
Thanks for sharing.
I would guess that eligibility is done in Ottawa and IP1 happens when the file is in Ottawa too.
Then after eligibility passed and IP1, the case will be transferred to local office.
In local office, IP2 will start, security and criminality will be in progress.

So i would say your eligibility also passed, and now you are under security and criminality which is great progress.

Reactions: joconstantine

MTharwat94

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
It's free on textnow.
there are two versions of text now, the purple one & the blue one.
The purple one is for free but it isn't available in all countries like the case for me (iOS Store EGYPT), i only have the blue one which charges to get a canadian number or to call through it.

Hibeekhay

Oct 6, 2020
The purple one is for free but it isn't available in all countries like the case for me (iOS Store EGYPT), i only have the blue one which charges to get a canadian number or to call through it.
Ohh okies I don't know if it's free in finland but I have the blue one will try the other one also. Thanks

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Thanks for sharing.
I would guess that eligibility is done in Ottawa and IP1 happens when the file is in Ottawa too.
Then after eligibility passed and IP1, the case will be transferred to local office.
In local office, IP2 will start, security and criminality will be in progress.

So i would say your eligibility also passed, and now you are under security and criminality which is great progress.
I do hope so, too. I have ordered the GCMS note. Hopefully, it will give me some insights.

Hibeekhay

Oct 6, 2020
The purple one is also not working here please like how much credit do you think is enough. Thanks

rdsilva

Apr 1, 2020
01 Aug 2020 - AOR

What's the status of the ADR? is it still "We are reviewing your additional document..."? or changed to something else?

I got an ADR as well, submitted and got the MEP and BIL 2 days after but the message is still that we are reviewing.....