+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

mimilala

Jun 20, 2019
Hi all,

I submitted as OUTLAND right before I left my country, now living in Canada for the next 5 months.

Does anyone know if the Medical exam requested can be done in any country as long as the physician is in the panel list?

Thanks!!

oh thanks!!
Actually I missed the biometric fees, I received another email asking just for the fee CAD85.

I hope the rest of the process go smoothly!!

aneeram

Sep 11, 2019
btw, is it normal that Medical Exam requested before biometrics??

So far, we received:
AOR1 17/9/2019
Biometric FEES ONLY 17/9/2019
SA 19/9/2019
Medical exam requested 19/9/2019
Hello,
May I please know when did you send your application

mimilala

Jun 20, 2019
Hello,
May I please know when did you send your application

I sent off the application on 09 Aug, application received on 14 Aug, AOR on 17 Sep.

What would be the very next request coming up after Medical check?

I'll likely have to complete the upcoming process here in Canada...

GoLeafsGo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
I sent off the application on 09 Aug, application received on 14 Aug, AOR on 17 Sep.

What would be the very next request coming up after Medical check?

I'll likely have to complete the upcoming process here in Canada...
Wow you received your AOR in 35 days??

mimilala

Jun 20, 2019
Wow you received your AOR in 35 days??
Yes I know it's 35 days, and I double checked on "On-Line Services" on CIC website as well, it all seems the application gets moving all of a sudden after August. I'm sure the other applications here will get moving very soon too!

I actually didn't pay for biometrics fee when submitted my application. AOR1 & Biometrics fees request sent to us separately on the same day.
Within 1 day comes the SA & medical request.

airaxhing

Aug 27, 2019
I tried accessing my ECAS today and it is showing that my application is in process.

They received my application on Aug 20, 2019
Sponsorship Application Status and Permanent Residence Application Status is in process.
We started processing your application on September 20, 2019.

I haven't got any email from them yet. Does it mean my papers are all good and its not gonna be returned?

mdas

Aug 31, 2019
I tried accessing my ECAS today and it is showing that my application is in process.

Sponsorship Application Status and Permanent Residence Application Status is in process.

I haven't got any email from them yet. Does it mean my papers are all good and its not gonna be returned?

Yes, it's good and not going to be returned.

I got the email and then the next day it appeared in ECA.

airaxhing

Aug 27, 2019
Yes, it's good and not going to be returned.

I got the email and then the next day it appeared in ECA.
I haven't got an email yet. Will the sponsor or the Principal applicant get the email? Is it normal that ECAS get updated first before receiving an email?

mdas

Aug 31, 2019
I haven't got an email yet. Will the sponsor or the Principal applicant get the email? Is it normal that ECAS get updated first before receiving an email?
It should go to the email mentioned in form IMM 0008 and usually it comes first. Check the spreadsheet to see if anyone received the email after like you. Also check your Junk mails.

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China

I am in the exactly same situation as you...same day. The application has been linking into GCkey account. And we are waiting the AOR email.

mdas

Aug 31, 2019
I cant link my application either. I already tried 5 times. So I am blocked for 24 hours.
Yes, you can't link your application until:

My application was received by CIC two days ago. Why can't I link my application?
You will only be able to link an application after CIC actually started working on it, i.e. when the information is entered in their system. It can take days, weeks or months.

So it's okay.