+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Lily2410

Nov 25, 2018
Hi Everyone,
I just got the letter that invite me to come back to my country for interview ( I live in Canada right now but apply as outland ) so Im wondering how long should I book a flight for staying in my country? Cuz Im planning to flight back to Canada ASAP as we are moving from Ontario to BC. that's why it a lot of work on my husband! And I still have a valid visa until next year so Can I flight back right after the interview or I have to give officers my passport to get new visa stamp? and if I have to wait how long should it be ? thanks for sharing yours experiences!
thanks all

mimilala

Jun 20, 2019
Hi all,

Canadian husband sponsoring HK wife
Application received by courier 14 Aug
Application received by CPC Sydney 17 Sep

today I received the below email:

Dear XXX,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/08/14 on behalf of the following member(s):

Does it mean that AOR1 shall take another 50-60 days?

Thanks and good luck to all of us!!

mimilala

Jun 20, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I just got the letter that invite me to come back to my country for interview ( I live in Canada right now but apply as outland ) so Im wondering how long should I book a flight for staying in my country? Cuz Im planning to flight back to Canada ASAP as we are moving from Ontario to BC. that's why it a lot of work on my husband! And I still have a valid visa until next year so Can I flight back right after the interview or I have to give officers my passport to get new visa stamp? and if I have to wait how long should it be ? thanks for sharing yours experiences!
thanks all

same case!!
- living in Canada now but submitted application as outland before I left my country

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
After submitting all documents for pr for husband from Canada how much time it take and when expected for aor. It would be same as pr express process of mine or different. Plz guide me.

mdas

Aug 31, 2019
After submitting all documents for pr for husband from Canada how much time it take and when expected for aor. It would be same as pr express process of mine or different. Plz guide me.
Hi

So from the Spreadsheet, it appears to take 50 to 60 days for AOR1 to be sent. I would advise you to look at the previous months in this spreadsheet for a better idea of what takes how long. The link to the spreadsheet is in the first page of this Forum.

Right now July 26 is the latest date to have received the AOR1.

Good Luck!

AUG19

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
DR
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
29-08-2019
AOR Received.
28-09-2019
Hi all,

Canadian husband sponsoring HK wife
Application received by courier 14 Aug
Application received by CPC Sydney 17 Sep

today I received the below email:

Dear XXX,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/08/14 on behalf of the following member(s):

Does it mean that AOR1 shall take another 50-60 days?

Thanks and good luck to all of us!!
That's AOR1.

xMrsBee

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
22-08-2019
AOR Received.
21-09-2019
File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Interview........
06/10/2020

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
AOR1 Received this morning.

Application received by CPC Sydney on 14/08/2019.
Yay! Good luck with the rest of the process.

I also heard from a colleague that commonwealth countries may get a quicker response. I don't know how relevant that is.