+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

rahu22

Sep 30, 2018
Hello all, I am a Canadian PR, currently living outside Canada. I had following questions about the Spousal sponsorship OUTLAND application program.
1. Can I sponsor my spouse (who is also living outside Canada) through the outland program. Or do I have to move to Canada first to begin the sponsorship process.
2. How long is the processing time (on average) for Outland application?
3. If the spouse is in Canada during the outland sponsorship process, can they receive an Open work permit and work?

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but couldn't find a better place to attract attention from applicants who are in the same boat. Thanks!

tartan23

Apr 23, 2019
Hello all, I am a Canadian PR, currently living outside Canada. I had following questions about the Spousal sponsorship OUTLAND application program.
1. Can I sponsor my spouse (who is also living outside Canada) through the outland program. Or do I have to move to Canada first to begin the sponsorship process.
2. How long is the processing time (on average) for Outland application?
3. If the spouse is in Canada during the outland sponsorship process, can they receive an Open work permit and work?

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but couldn't find a better place to attract attention from applicants who are in the same boat. Thanks!
1. How long have you been outside Canada?
2. 12 months
3. No