File Transfer...
30-10-2019
Med's Request
26-09-2019
Med's Done....
02-10-2019
Interview........
06/10/2020
Just received AOR1 this is so exciting. I really didn’t expect to receive it on a Saturday night at 10pm lol

Application received Aug 22
AOR1 Sept 21

Only took 30 days.

almostready

Jul 22, 2019
Hi all,

Canadian husband sponsoring HK wife
Application received by courier 14 Aug
Application received by CPC Sydney 17 Sep

today I received the below email:

Dear XXX,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2019/08/14 on behalf of the following member(s):

Does it mean that AOR1 shall take another 50-60 days?

Thanks and good luck to all of us!!
We didn't receive such a confirmation email. Does anyone know if receiving an email like this is the norm?
our application was received on Aug 23 but nothing was sent from cic to confirm! :eek: everyone just said wait 50-60 days for AOR.

airaxhing

Aug 27, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Is it normal that the UCI number sent to the sponsor is different from the UCI number that is showing on the link application CIC? Application number is the same.
Is UCI number different for the sponsor and the applicant? Is that why?

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
Hi Everyone,

Is it normal that the UCI number sent to the sponsor is different from the UCI number that is showing on the link application CIC? Application number is the same.
Is UCI number different for the sponsor and the applicant? Is that why?
Hi,

As other people mentioned in the group before, the sponsor's UCI is not same as the principle applicant's UCI. Mine neither.

Thank you for raising the question here. I almost made a mistake today by using my husband's UCI to make an appointment of medical exam.

airaxhing

Aug 27, 2019
Hi,

As other people mentioned in the group before, the sponsor's UCI is not same as the principle applicant's UCI. Mine neither.

Thank you for raising the question here. I almost made a mistake today by using my husband's UCI to make an appointment of medical exam.
No worries. Did you receive your medical exam request yet? We’re kinda in the same timeline. So if you did, My husband will probably get his soon aswell.

mdas

Aug 31, 2019
No worries. Did you receive your medical exam request yet? We’re kinda in the same timeline. So if you did, My husband will probably get his soon aswell.
Hi

I still can't link mine to the GC account. Is there a trick I'm not getting?

airaxhing

Aug 27, 2019
Hi

I still can't link mine to the GC account. Is there a trick I'm not getting?
I used the last name given name birthday (applicant not the sponsor’s) then passport details of the applicant aswell. Then the province and city we listed on IMM008. For number of applications, we put 2. ( sponsor and applicant)

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
Not yet. I hope it will arrived on Monday. I just made an appointment with local doctor who has been listed on CIC website. And according to the complete guide, they will send IMM 1017 form when sending request and the applicant should print it out and bring to have medical exam.

Afifi

Sep 22, 2019
Hi everyone
I’m starting my spouse sponsorship application for outland and there is a question for me as a principal applicant if I got rejected to enter any country before and this actually happened as I got rejected by Switzerland schengen visa in 2015 .

Q: should I mention that in my answer and if they would know someway about it could affect my application?

Inception14

Jan 9, 2018
I tried to link my application but have a question regarding the process, i saw a part requesting for intended province and city yet i dont remember and didnt see this part on my imm0008....

tacobowl123

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Hi Everyone, excited that everything seems to be moving so quickly. I just have a few questions. Our application package was received on August 26th, going by the trend I am seeing here, that would mean we could potentially see the AOR1 sometime this week, correct?

I'm also trying to link the application to the online account, however, I am getting a message that says "application not found", I'm guessing this means that they haven't started to work on it? Additionally, I did follow the guide, however, dumb question, but applicant information would be the Sponsor's info, correct?