+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AUGUST 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Shehzad.P

May 2, 2019
Hi Everyone, excited that everything seems to be moving so quickly. I just have a few questions. Our application package was received on August 26th, going by the trend I am seeing here, that would mean we could potentially see the AOR1 sometime this week, correct?

I'm also trying to link the application to the online account, however, I am getting a message that says "application not found", I'm guessing this means that they haven't started to work on it? Additionally, I did follow the guide, however, dumb question, but applicant information would be the Sponsor's info, correct?
AOR these days is taking around 50-60 days.
And you will only be able to link your application once details are fed in IRCC systems by them, this usually take place either the day or a day before you get the AOR. Wait till you receive the AOR and then you will be able to link.

Reactions: tacobowl123

airaxhing

Aug 27, 2019
Not yet. I hope it will arrived on Monday. I just made an appointment with local doctor who has been listed on CIC website. And according to the complete guide, they will send IMM 1017 form when sending request and the applicant should print it out and bring to have medical exam.
Did you receive a medical request yet? We didn't receive anything yet. No biometrics and SA aswell.

mrs.ds

Dec 27, 2018
Hi! Are there any July last week-august 1st week applicants here who reached cic to asked regarding the updates of AOR? It seems like 2weeks have been skipped. Thank you..

deepa_c

Sep 6, 2019
CPC Sydney NS received my application on Aug 7th, but I thought CIC won't give you an update about your application unless you have a client ID/ UCI #.

It has been 47 days and seeing as the average takes 50-60 days for AOR1, I figured I'll wait until 1st week of October or Canadian Thanksgiving to try give them a call.

airaxhing

Aug 27, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I logged into my ECAS and on the sponsorship application status, it was changed to Decision Made since yesterday but when I click it, no futher information was given until today. Also, no update in my linked application in my GCKEY CIC. is this normal? No letter or email was sent. This is making me nervous.

jerry22880

Aug 23, 2019
China
Hi Everyone,

I logged into my ECAS and on the sponsorship application status, it was changed to Decision Made since yesterday but when I click it, no futher information was given until today. Also, no update in my linked application in my GCKEY CIC. is this normal? No letter or email was sent. This is making me nervous.
Hi,

I got my biometric request this morning, and I completed today as well. I am not able to share a picture that how to check the biometric request in the forum. I hope I could show you how to check the biometric request.

airaxhing

Aug 27, 2019
Hi,

I got my biometric request this morning, and I completed today as well. I am not able to share a picture that how to check the biometric request in the forum. I hope I could show you how to check the biometric request.
HI,

Can you send me the WhatsApp link so I can join? The link that I have was revoked.

Shankarmani

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Same here , my application delivered by Aug 6 .. no update yet.
Naturally I am more scared now.

Still hoping all goes well

avi_rudra

Aug 21, 2017
HI Guys
My Documents were received for Outland Spousal Sponorship on 16th August 2019 and during the time i have only applied for visitor visa(no decision was made).
I updated in the PR Document as NO for "any visa denied before for Canada / any other country" as i did not get any decision.

Is that correct or should i call/email CIC to update them. Currently Visitor Visa stands Cancelled

jain12

Oct 16, 2015
I got an email from CIC about "They received an application": and my application status is in process on ECAS.

Application received: Aug 15th

Reactions: inshaAllah1day