+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

At Last ...Passport request Letter..

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Ohhhh the next one is VIP memeber and I can see only one member who carry the title. A game for you guess who??? I know you all think probably Boncuk or Rorita or Boujasim and probably me but nope... I won't tell unless you figure it out...

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
lol yeah Rasha is getting up there in posts :) oooo VIP member.. wonder how many posts you need to be VIP lol ;)

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Thank you s4ndy, hope you will find your answer soon...
Boncuk hope you are right, and the passport on his way, I am little nervous today, but I guess we won't get an email from them today, hopefuly tomorrow in early morning, so I will be able to make arrangement with DHL, unless the pick up will go to sunday...I need boujasim to tell me cool down, he always manage to cool me down when I am worried..:))
Marlena , thank you for the invitation, hopefuly we will be able to do it, you do the barbecue, I will do Tabouleh and the lebanese Mezeh dishes...:)
and I am realy happy that you are felling better today, told you each problem has her own solution..

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I find it funny because there is less "star" for the star member than "Hero" member when they are much higher in the amount of advise they are providing or posts.
Regarding barbecue I can do that with no problem. Tabouleh It takes way too long and I have no patience for it so I put in the machine to cut it . I did some plant this years with Parsley, Mint, Basil but Ground hug ate almost everything and I'm so upset because the entire family living in my backyard and I have no clue how to get rid of them. I have Rabbit as well that I fed one time with carrots and it seems they don't want to leave my front yard. Birds they are driving me nuts every morning and every night because they won't let me sleep since they are living typically on the side of my roof just where my bedroom is located... Squirrel I hate them and they live in my shed so I'm scared of them I guess I'm completely off the topic now lol

One question I want to get "new ikhraj kayed" from Lebanon. If I consent a letter to my husband would he be able to get it for me and what is the difference between ikhrj kayed and ikhraj kayed aely...

Can I also apply for "hawiyeh" or tazkarah if I don't have it.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Marlena.. off topic again but star members have less posts and less stars.. Rasha has less posts than me for instance. I think you are confusing them! :)) I cant stand tabouleh.. i think its the parsley and mint.. not a big fan.. my mother thinks i'm crazy lol. You were too nice to the animals so they think you are mother nature lol

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
to start with the out topic issue...I love your backyard, I had the same in my house in USA , except the rabbit, and I also have a bird that come each season and deliver her children over the front door of my house..:)) good idea to put the parsely in the machine...but my mother in law will kill me.
To return to immigration.:
Ikhraj Kaid Fardy, is your individual civil status, Ikharaj Kaid Aely is the family book of your husband and you.
He can do it I guess, my dad did if for me while I was in USA, but before leaving I did a Wikalt , a full authoriztion to my dad to do anything I need to do in lebanon.
Concerning Hawieh, I don't know, it is little more sensetive, but they need your fingerprints. I don't know if the Lebanese emabssy in Canada can help you by taking your fingerprints, not sure.
But if you do these paper, on all of them, you will be listed as single, not married, so they won't help you in anything..

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
I thought if I go the Lebanese Embassy and request Ikhraj Kaid Fardy and show them the long form of my marriage certificate they can register me as married but i guess not. They mention they can register a marriage if there Ihraj Kaid Aely and Aely I guess they mean my sisters brothers but not my husband right!!!

Another question since I have only Canadian Passport. I guess I have to buy a visa when I go to Lebanon. Does anyone know if I can buy it directly from the airport and what is the cost...

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Marlena , you made me confused, you are lebanese by birth, right. I mean you are originaly lebanese. I don't think you need a visa...don't you have a lebanses ID or passport?
About the ikhraj Kaid aely they told you about in the embassy, is the family book of your husband and you, and not you and your family

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
The embassy in Damascus has closed her office for today...and I didn't get any email saying they have stamped my passport...Do you think they will send the email tomorrow?

boujasim

Nov 12, 2008
Marlena:

1st of all when the embassy asks for the family ikhraj kaid, they mean u and ur family, ur mum and dad and siblings,this serves as a proof that ur single, ur not requierd to provide a ikhraj kaid for u and ur husband coz ur still not "on his name"

now for someone to get u the ikhraj qayd, its either ur direct family or someone u authorize, ur husband cant since ur not registerd as his wife, so if u have no DIRECT realtives in lebanon u shud do a power of attorny at the lebanese embassy, a full one will coast 50$ plus 10$ for registration at the embassy.

now i dont know if ur lebanese by origin or not, if ur registerd in lebanon or not, IF in ur birth certificate its mentioned ur parents are canadian and not lebanese, and IF ur parents did not register u in lebnaon(or thru the embassy) then ur marriage registration is VERY easy and will take 2-3 weeks.

and conerning the visa, canadian passports are allowed to stay in lebanon for one full month without a visa and for free, if u wish to stay more u can go to the nearest general security and have them renew it for another month, but if ur originally lebanese u shud provide a lebanese ID card(hawyie) or ikhraj kaid, and then they will not set a limit for ur residence permit in lebanon, if u font have the ikhraj kayd, u can enter as a canadian and then in lebanon go to the vital statistics branch in ur region and get an ikhraj qayd(or thru a mokhtar) and then u go to the security general and they will cancel the residence of one month and replace it with an open,endless residence.

if u have any question or if i havent answerd on something u asked(coz iam in a hurry) ask them ow am reasy.

ROTITA: STOP WORRYING!!!! U WILL GET UR VISA!!! DONT WAIT ON WHEN THEY OPEN AND WHEN THEY CLOSE AND STOP CHECKING UR EMAIL MORE THAN ONCE PER DAY ITS NO BIG DEAL. AND DONT EVEN THINK OF EMAILING THE EMBASSY THEY WILL HATE U IF DO :p

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Ok Boujasim....I need it that, in capital letter...:(( I will stop nagging...(for today) but the issue that it is so close now, so it is adding to my anxiety....what did you do with your passport?

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Thanks Boujasim for the info.
I was born in Lebanon and registered in Lebanon but my parents for unknow reason doesn't have my "tazkara", I only have original of my birth certificate and my baptism certificate. I asked my parents and told me they only have "ikhraj kayd Aely" since a long time.
When I called the Embassy of Lebanon today, they confirmed that I can register my marriage but someone else yesterday told me a different story yesterday. All she said I should get my husband personal and family civil registration and I think it meant (Ikhraj Kayd Fardy and Aely) and one for myself as well and must be original documents for both and not older than one year. She told me my husband can ask for it in Lebanon but since like you mentioned he can't because our marriage is not registered. I guess my last 2 choices is to write a consent letter to authorize someone from my cousins to get it on my behalf or my aunt husband who is General in the army perhaps he will have the power to get it faster.
Also she said because of my circumstances they will do fast registry and by doing this it will be very easy on my husband to change everything requested. In both circumstances and depends on how fast I get the info I will explain to Damascusif it can't be done during 90 days. BTW she was surprised Damascus have asked for this type of documents since our marriage and like Rasha mentioned in her previous post was performed in Canada.

I'm staying for almost 2 months in Lebanon :0) and since I don't have my lebanese passport she said I have to pay around $80.00 for a visa from their embassy if I want to avoid any delays at the airport but she also said I can purchase it inside the airport. I want the easiest way so I will be the first passenger who will jump from the airplane on my way to meet my habibi. Can't wait for that day to come.