+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

At Last ...Passport request Letter..

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Rasha, Thank you, and thank you for all the info you gave me...all the best for you too, I realy liked your post, how you do that???
My husband was telling me that when I arrive to the airport, I have to go to the citizen line, I told him that I will ask where to go to the officer who stand in front of the line to guide people, I will tell him I am landing as PR, where should I go, my husband told me, the officer will tell me to go to citizen line, and WELCOME HOME, so I took the permission from my husband to kiss the officer if he tell me welcome home...:))
Boujasimmm, thank you , I am really happy for you too, and thank you for all the info you give me. In fact my passport is in his way to Damscus via DHL, cause I can't stamped in beirut unless I asked to transfere the file to beirut, witch I wont..so 47$ to send it and 47$ to received..they told me in DHL and in Aman 3am that they only stamp passport in wednesday, did you hear about that?
rjessome, thank you and good luck for you too...

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Actually Marlena, from post here lots of people said that Damascus has one of the fastest processing system, even the lady in DHL told me that no one has sent his passport with them to Damascus got refused and they return passport after 1 week or 2 max..
So I am praying and taking God that we reached that level with the help of lot of people, with minimum damage like: my eyes glasses are ticker from surfing the forum and the internet, we need therapy for couple of years, with all the stress I collect over these month I might not be able to get pregnant, lot of people made from me a joke since it took long time, beside that all is good...:)))

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Marlena, I liked that...punch him in the face..hahah
I realy hope everything will go well and I get the stamped passport back, because they are awful, by saying that doesn't mean you got approved...Ils sont tres mechant...:), they like to keep us on our nerves for the last minute...

china2009

Jun 15, 2009
Congrats! Great that you got your visa approved.
Thank you so much for posting your time line. It's such a good example for me and who is applying now.

Thankssssssss

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rorita_76 said:
Hello nguyentu2001 , I will post my time line, but please don't cry for me :))...and don't take it as a standard timeline, cause bad luck isn't always there. To be clear I was in USA when I filed then returned Lebanon
Here it is:

Feb-25-2008: Sending file to CIC
April-30-2008: Sponsorship approved
June-4-2008: AOR from Buffalo
July-24-2008: Buffalo ordered transfer my file to Damascus since it wasn't finish and my time in USA as visitor finish
Jan-19-2009: E-cas Update to: Withdrawn instead of "in process" and a decision has been made
Jan-24-2009: Ordered CAIPs
Feb-12-2009: E-cas Updated:"in process" Start processing your file in Feb-12-2009 Medical received
Feb-26-2009: AOR from Damascus with new B number
Apr-1-2009: email requesting FBI and state clearance, re-establishing proof, and to pay for PRF
Apr-2-2009: receipt of PRF received in CIC
Apr-16-2009: CAIPs received (interview waived-relation genuine)
May-10-2009: Damascus received FBI and state clearance, re-establishing proof (lease and new business in Canada)
June-14-09: Passport request from Damascus
June-16-2009: Damascus expected to receive passport via DHL

Now I cross my finger...
Most useful advice:
1- MAKE RESEARCH FOR ANY AND EVRY SINGLE WORD, PAPER ...because this was our huge mistake, when we filed, I didn't even know how to pronounce immigration, now I can open my own immigration office after spending 7 to 10 hour daily on the Google and forum, and my husband thought that our case is easy, we only take the word of our lawyer who himself took for granted as well our case.
If we did research, we were to avoid this lonnnnnng timeline by sending our file to Damascus from the beginning since I had only less than 9 month legal stay in USA, the file weren't to be stuck in the mail system or I don't know where for 6 month, from our life..
2-Don't get anything for granted, treat this application as the most important things in your life.
3-You have to think how an immigration officer will think, I mean for him you are a stranger and he has all the right to dough anything you say.
4-Double check every single word you write in the application.
5-Educat yourself with info from here and there, because there is lot to know about immigration.
6-take a long breath, and teach yourself to be patient
Thanks so much for sharing! I wish you and your family all the bests.

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
Seriously.. I go to the relevant thread to see ppl's timelines.. it does get repetitive.. and no need for name calling .. anyway I don't want to ruin Rorita's lovely day of good news with hijacking her thread with this. So ALF MABROUKKKKK YA RORITA!!!! hee hee

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
China2009, thank you for your congrats, good luck in your application, any question you have, you can be sure to find the answer over this forum.
And thank you all for all your wish and wish you all the same, but remember, don't sell the skin before you catch the bear..:))...I won't celebrate until I get my stamped passport..:)

Rasha

Apr 26, 2008
Marlena we will dabkeh from Lebanon to Egypt!!! Ya salam... nahnu, a la tool :) lol

I know we shouldn't put the cart before the horse, but really :).. rorita, habibti, you got it ya hilweh ;)

alf mabroukh!

rorita_76

Feb 11, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July-3-2009
Boncuk, you made me laugh...really thank you for your sweet words, hopefully we will be taking that cup of Turkish coffee on the balcony of my apartment in Windsor.
I was wondering about something since yesterday, after they send this letter, even that they say "that doesn't guaranty you the visa", but I have to consider myself approved, even with this nervous beating sentence, right, Azadi had the same sentence in here letter, when I was sending the passport by DHL, there was a women sending the passport for here son as well, and he had the same sentence in his email.
They like keeping us on our nerves for the last minute..

MARLENA

Mar 24, 2009
Actually Rorita I paste your letter and Azadi letter. They are the same only the date is different (of course) so I'm pretty sure 100% the IO is telling himself one less to get rid of and next one is mine let's see if we can grant her visa as well or make her life a hell :0(