+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

April 2021 Inland Spousal Sponsorship

w_york

Jun 28, 2021
Do y have an issue accessing IRCC web portal ??

This site can’t be reached
Yeah I'm having the same issue. I've got an email regarding the PR Confirmation Portal but the document attached looks questionable. I was wondering if anyone else is at the same point?

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Yeah I'm having the same issue. I've got an email regarding the PR Confirmation Portal but the document attached looks questionable. I was wondering if anyone else is at the same point?
They have some system issues. Regarding your q i cant help since i still didnt come so far. Can y share your timeline ?

w_york

Jun 28, 2021
They have some system issues. Regarding your q i cant help since i still didnt come so far. Can y share your timeline ?
Application Received: 6 April 2021
AOR1: 27 May2021
AOR2: 28 September 2021
In Process: 28 September 2021
Medical Passed: 16 October
Biometrics Given: 8 October

Never got anything else in between other than the email today from PR Confirmation Portal and ECAS saying Decision Made.

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Application Received: 6 April 2021
AOR1: 27 May2021
AOR2: 28 September 2021
In Process: 28 September 2021
Medical Passed: 16 October
Biometrics Given: 8 October

Never got anything else in between other than the email today from PR Confirmation Portal and ECAS saying Decision Made.
Really glad for you. Months of "suffering" are over :). Wait until tomorrow it is obvious they have some issue with the system.

JSidhuBrar

Mar 16, 2021
Hey Guys,

I received temporary application number but the application nunber starts with F. "X" is missing in the temporary application number.

please advise

w_york

Jun 28, 2021
Really glad for you. Months of "suffering" are over :). Wait until tomorrow it is obvious they have some issue with the system.
Thank you! Not relaying the news until I can sign in and double check it all but hopefully you'll hear soon too :)

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hey Guys,

I received temporary application number but the application nunber starts with F. "X" is missing in the temporary application number.

please advise
Without X in front of F sholuld mean AOR and not temp AOR. Try to use your appl no in ecas system since IRCC portal is down.

I am not a expert just telling y what other was writing on forums.

Cheeky12

Sep 28, 2021
Hi, just a quick question here! After getting the pr confirmation, do you have to go to the border to get it done or is there any other places you have to go, any ideas?

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi, just a quick question here! After getting the pr confirmation, do you have to go to the border to get it done or is there any other places you have to go, any ideas?

What happens after Canada PR is approved?

"If you are inside Canada at the time you are approved for Permanent Residence, and you have valid temporary status, you can either make an appointment for a permanent resident landing interview at the nearest office of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC); or you can leave Canada and re-enter either by ..." source https://thewayimmigration.ca/immigration-tips/top-tips-after-approval-as-a-permanent-resident-of-canada

the best way is just to search on the forum

Schuffi

Jan 22, 2021
For inland, you don’t need to go anywhere. If you’ve had eCOPR you’ll get your pr card in the post, job done.

Reactions: Cheeky12

jules77

Oct 20, 2021
Toronto, ON
Hi all,
Just a quick question. I did my medical exam today and the doctor told me to send the eMedical receipt to IRCC, but the instructions that I received don't mention anything at all.
A friend who became a PR through Express Entry told me that she had to upload her receipt online, so maybe the doctor got confused and thought I was applying trhough express entry and not family sponsorship?
Thanks for the clarification!

MRQ

Star Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hi all,
Just a quick question. I did my medical exam today and the doctor told me to send the eMedical receipt to IRCC, but the instructions that I received don't mention anything at all.
A friend who became a PR through Express Entry told me that she had to upload her receipt online, so maybe the doctor got confused and thought I was applying trhough express entry and not family sponsorship?
Thanks for the clarification!
Everything is uploaded by a doctor through the e-Medical system. Nothing have to be done from your side

JR985

Feb 28, 2021
Hi. I've just gone through all posts and tried to link my application with temp. AOR # (without X) and it doesn't work.
IRCC has received my application on April 6, temp. AOR issued June 4.
Are there more applicants from early April that are still waiting for AOR?